QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 21, 2005

    High/Low 9.21.05

    Howdy folks...

    what's shakin... Wednesday.. thankfully.. have lots of sitting in front of the coffee table ahead of me in the next 7 days... but i know i can get them all done.. My card protectors should arrive either today or tomorrow. I decided against the fortunes this time.. and will revisit that at a later time..

    I got my location for Art on the Avenue yesterday!!! I'm a bit farther down that i would like us to be.. but eh. nothing much I can do about it.. it's about the experience.... I will be documenting the experience, with my camera.. so I can show you all how my day goes.. I have wonderful friends and family coming... and I am grateful for the support!!!

    Got a phone call yesterday... let's just say that things are always changing... who knows.. I'll fill you more in if anything comes of it. or email me and I'll tell you more..

    Still this confusion around trying to get someone to buy my car.. sigh.. it's a bit frustrating.. putting your time and energy talking to someone about buying the car.. and they never getting back to you.. truth is.. I need the money from the car.. to put a down payment on my new car (I'm thinking I might like the SILVER Jetta vs. the Red.. there is a Silver one I want to test drive in the next day or so) so I need to go thru this experience of finding someone to buy.. but it's frustrating a bit... I got my car inspected and emissions yesterday.. all with flying colors!

    I am still getting some great compliments on my hair... some of the guys at work call me "Jamie Lee Curtis".. sigh.. those funny boys.. work is eh.. fine.. steady.. thankfully it's been quiet...my boss was out yesterday... which was a nice relaxing day..

    This guy that I have been talking to online, who sounded interesting, came over yesterday.. he was cute.. we chatted while I worked on cards... very impulsive decision of me... but he was nice.. maybe we can hang out again.. very smart!

    Tonite I'm going over to my friend Scotts house with my friend Stephanie.. to celebrate Scotts Birthday.. we're going to grill out in Scotts BEAUTIFUL back yard with fountain and tiki torches!!! looking forward to it!

    Anyway my friends.. hope you have a great Day!
    onward and upward
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home