QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    High/Low 9.29.05

    Hey everybody!!!

    Thursday!!! EEK!!! It's almost been UNREAL how much has gone on in the past few days.. almost a week... it would take too much time to go into all the details.. but here is a brief overview....

    1. I sold my Toyota Camry to the mechanic who works at the inspection station where I got my car inspected 2 weeks ago.. been an interesting experience. I've learned something about myself with respect to what my preconceived stereotypes are, and how misjudged I can be about someone.. also.. about trusting my own gut.. no matter WHO is telling me not to trust anyone...

    Side note: I know this might sound cheesy.. but I still get a bit choked up when I think of giving my Camry away.. as I am tearing now.. I've had that car since i was 19 years old... now i'm 30.. it's been a really weird experience... giving an old friend away... and I'm still a bit sad... I know she wouldn't of lasted forever.. but she's been a constant in my life.. when everything else was changing and uncertain..schools... friends... locations... she's been there.. and she's really treated me good overall... I'm just kinda sad.. it'll pass.. but It's still kinda weird to look out into the driveway and not see her there..

    2. I bought the Red Jetta that I had sent you pictures a while back about!!! Wow.. it feels surreal that I am 1. driving stick again. 2. driving a RED car and 3rd and most importantly ... I did this on my OWN!!! (well.. with a lot of help from Peter and Naomi supporting me) I won't lie.. It's a bit nervewracking.. this is my FIRST official purchase as an adult.. and yea yea.. some might say this is way overdue.. but you know what I say.. it is what it is.. and i am here now..

    3. Cards!!! Well this has been an experience in expectations.. I have been pushing myself to get 300 cards done.. worked QUITE A bit this past weekend on them.. wow.. like 16 hours this weekend.. and into this week.. I have adjusted my goal... if I have 210 cards done by Tomorrow nite.. It will be ok.. heck.. i know that i need to be happy with where i am RIGHT NOW.. but i'm still working on my new goal... Am I nervous about Saturday? Yes.. Do I hope that people like my cards as much as my family and friends do? yes. Do I believe they will? YES! So.. we'll have to wait and see... Kyra and Dave, her boyfriend come into town tomorrow nite.. late.. and it will begin...

    It's nutty... in a good way.. I'm telling you.. that quote:

    "Nothing happens and nothing happens and then everything happens." - Fay Welton

    yea.. that's SO how this week has been.. I am thankful to all my people.. here and hereafter.. assisting me... trying to soothe my fears.. ya know.. I bought this car.. thinking in my head.. "Do it afraid".. Trust me.. my face/neck/thyroid was BEET red!! Peter kept saying "Kerilyn.. calm down.. you're overheating. I guess that's what the unknown does.." Am i happy? YES! I think so much has gone on in the past week or so.. that i haven't yet begun to decompress and process all that has transpired.. but i will.. I predict Sunday afternoon.. I will try to take a nap... with the windows open.. probably have a good cry... release any lingering blocks.. and take a well deserved break...

    So... I will write tomorrow.. and then.. will ask you to wish me good luck for Saturday!!!

    onward and upward!!!
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Utterly MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    8:24 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You go girl! I know that many new, great things are on the horizon for you, starting with your new car and then your new job and then your new career as a card designer!

    9:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home