QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, September 26, 2005

    High/Low 9.26.06

    Hey everyone..

    How ya doin? Monday.. I woke up early.. and felt like i've been pushed thru that taffy machine that you see at the shore... just worn out.. I called out of work today... I need a day to chill.. take it easy.. the rest of this week is going to be busy i predict.. and i don't want to get full blown sick...

    I sat for probably 16 hours this weekend on the floor of my living room (pillows under the deriere) trying to pump out the cards.. I did 60 cards this weekend.. I wish I had done 100.. i'm only at 180 cards.. My left hand/shoulder and lower back are not happy with me at this time.. I will admit though.. that it's all starting to come together.. having bulks of 30 completed cards.. makes me really happy! I am going to work very hard this week to get everything completed. I told myself that I will stop after Wednesday.. I will accept where I'm at with how many cards I'm done.. by Wednesday nite.

    On a great note.. my friend Erin came over last nite.. she's in massage school and needs to practice.. i was her test subject for the week! HOW awesome was it.. to have someone come to your house.. Erin is a natural! I felt really relaxed.. i think she's really on her way to making her dreams come true!! It was a GREAT way to wrap up the weekend.. I think the massage kinda reminded my body, after a night of sleep.. that I am pushing myself too hard..

    I did do something fun Saturday, I will admit.. Saturday nite i had a date ... there was no chemistry.. but... We went to a WONDERFUL restaurant in DC called Rosa Mexicano .. wow.. they make fresh guacamole at your table!! I've decided that Mexican food is my favorite cuisine... love it!!! I was in heaven! Then we went to go see this AWESOME movie.. called Proof .. Gwyneth Paltrow was absolutely AMAZING in this movie! I was blown away with her performance... She SOOO deserves an award for her performance.. wow.. you all should go see this movie.. or wait for the DVD.. there are not special effects that you need to see this on the big screen.. but you HAVE to see it!!!very powerful!!!

    I also saw a good movie on DVD this weekend, well, i listened to most of it. Kinsey , really interesting movie! I was hooked just by what I was hearing.. I think all the actors did a great job too...

    oh yea.. I think I found my car... I should probably go out and test drive it.. but i'm telling you.. you're going to be seeing Kerilyn in her own car soon.. wizzing around... I AM SOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

    So... i'm home today.. going to meditate now.. and then take another nap... then.. more cards maybe.. who knows...
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo ' I am still learning' in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home