QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, September 27, 2005

    High/Low 9.27.05

    EEK!!!

    4 Days to go!!! You ever watch one of those cooking shows when all the chefs have 3 minutes left to make a creation.. and they're practically running into each other like an ice hockey game.. trying to get everything done??? yea.. that's how i feel in my mind right now..

    Do I feel better than yesterday? Well I wasn't sick, per say.. but I needed to rest.. Did I? Er.. uh... not even a quarter of what i should've... i feel wound up a bit.. exhausted... out of shape (haven't gone to the gym in almost a month!) and out of the loop with respect to my beautiful faith.. that I believe to be one of the things getting me thru this period... I wish I could take the rest of the week off.. lol. You ask me.. How do you feel right now in your life...??? I would quote my new favorite quote...

    "Nothing happens, and nothing happens, and then everything happens" - Fay Weldon

    Yea... you name it.. it's going on... wow. But a wise woman.. my auntie.. said to me yesterday.. as i was having 'a moment'... 'This is great kerilyn.. This is a time to thank God for bringing you these opportunities.. opening these doors.. to say 'thank you'. Wow.. that was EXACTLY what i needed to hear.. it makes me a little choked up to think of how I don't stop and appreciate ALL the amazing, wonderful, and beautiful opportunities i am experiencing..and the blessings I already do have.. all in the name of fear.. Fear of what other people will think.. fear.. of failure.. and even more sadly.. fear of success. How we all sabotage ourselves sometimes...

    I am grateful.. I take a deep breath in.. and send out thankfullness.. to all those here and hereafter who assist me in this lifetime..

    So I am just waiting for 2 buyers of my car.. to get back to me today so I can sell them my car... and then go test drive and hopefully buy this car that seems just what i'm looking for... i can't buy a car.. without first selling my car.. so it's been a bit.. harrowing to say the least.. But I predict.. in the next 4 days.. like i said.. Kerilyn will be gripping a new steering wheel.. I cried a bit last nite.. when thinking of giving up my car... that i've had since i was 19... we've been thru a lot... spent many hours... in silence... singing.. crying... in my car.. and It will be like giving a part of my history away... i know it's an important move.. but it still brings me a little sadness...

    And cards.. ok.. i have been grappling with this all day yesterday.. Yesterday was a bust with respect to cards.. i wasted yesterday thinking about how i can get at least 8 types of cards done... I am going to BUST my BUTT the next 2 days.. and will do what i have to to get them done..

    Ok all... i wish you a great day.. I wish for myself a day of no calamity.. of success and opportunity.. of reflection and grace... for myself and every one of you...
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    I hope you get your new car by Friday so I can see it!

    9:55 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home