QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 05, 2005

    High/Low 10.5.05

    Hey there...

    Morning... Feeling a little anxious this morning for some reason.. not sure why.. I am actually looking forward to the drive to Baltimore... listening to some good tunes... blue sky... hopefully i won't have to be there long.. so it'll be quick...

    Ok.. I don't have much to say this morning... check out the pics on my flickr account (to the left of this posting.. the little box with the pictures that pop up) posted some from Art on the Avenue...

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Coming downstairs in the morning for coffee.. and seeing that Angela (new roomie) has left me a cookie
    - Laying in bed.. looking at a new magazine (Body and Soul Magazine.. pretty good)
    - Watching 'What the bleep do we know" ( I LOVE that movie!)
    - Having fresh flowers all over the house.

    2 things i look forward to today:
    - Going to bed early... hopefully by 9.
    - NO traffic to and fro to Baltimore.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - This weekend.. NO PLANS.. doing VERY OVERDUE laundry.. putting together the new dresser i bought at IKEA for 20 bucks... cleaning the house.. listening to music.. burning my soon to be new incense that Scotts bringing me on Thursday
    - Spending some time by myself this weekend.. want to go do something fun by myself.. even if it's a walk thru the National Gallery of Art.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - Kyra... I am sure it was very hard to feel happy that she was selling a lot of her stuff at Art on the Avenue.. while her good friend was upset because she wasn't doing so well... (me) I can't imagine... I appreciate her support.. and her love... Thank you K.

    K.. i'm off... Hope you have a good day.. remember.. I can't check AOL during the day now.. which has put a BIG HUGE damper on getting thru my work day... (Thanks for nothing Howard) so odds are.. if you write me.. you'll have to wait till tonite before i can respond...

    Have a splendiferous day!
    onward and upward
    ancora imparo ' I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home