QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, October 04, 2005

    High/Low 10.4.05 Evening Edition

    Hiety Ho Kids!

    How are you? Tuesday nite.. 9pm.. already in my PJ's.. ready for bed... had a good day.. (didn't have to use my A.K.) It's still quite warm for being October... a bit muggy even.. hmm.. interesting.. Yea.. no global warming my patootie...

    Work was busy.... I guess I actually get a little more work done, now that I can't check AOL. I'm still a bit pissed about that.. seeing as how I choose not to take 3-4 15 minute smoke breaks every day.. like some do at my company.. but I can't check my email.. UGH... frustrates me to no end.. The even sadder part is that only "the chosen" have been blocked.. all the managers.. and "teachers pet' people still get to surf EBAY. The irony...

    Went to a job site.. took 30 stinkin minutes to find a parking spot.. but that was ok.. i was in my new car.. loving it AND was out of the office... tomorrow morning i have to drive my patootie out to Baltimore to a job site... (thank God I get paid for Gas)

    My sister Kristine called me around 4ish.. she was at the mall visiting her new man (yes.. you heard me right.. my sister has a new man! Go Krissy!) and so I met her at the mall. met him.. and then we went to dinner.. (he seems nice.. I want to meet him out of work, he's a manager of district of Verizon stores) My sister looks so happy.. there's a glow.. she SO deserves to be treated like a QUEEN!

    So I feel a bit better with respect to my seeming unsuccessfulness with selling my cards at Art on the Avenue.. I was bummed.. but I was also tired.. stressed because of the car selling/buying.. the other meetings i had last week to change my everyday life... and.. being a girl... last nite I was asleep by 9 (as i will be doing again shortly)

    Side note: one of the cool people at my current position.. Brandee.. she came to Art on the Avenue.. and knowing it was my first show.. bought me a AOTA T-Shirt to commemorate my first go at this! That was SO nice.. I can't wait to wear it!!! Isn't that so sweet?

    Ok.. I'm off to get coffee ready for the morning... have a good nite!
    Nighty Nite!
    Ancora Imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home