QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, October 07, 2005

    High/Low 10.7.05

    Hey there folksies...

    Boy am I tired! whoa... this mornings meditation.. I don't know if I meditated but slept for 30 minutes... I cannot WAIT for the end of this day.. What are my plans tonite? Nothing.. Go home and go to sleep.. watch the movie that I rented that I haven't finished yet... tomorrow morning my dad is coming to help with the bathtub.. EWW! Hopefully he can help and we won't have to call a plumber.. I don't have plans this weekend except go to the Hirshhorn Museum to see that exhibit.. Matthew is here.. I don't know how long he's staying.. maybe he'll join Angela and I on the walking tour/exhibit.

    Yesterday one of the most tragic things I ever saw happened... Driving back from Baltimore.. on highway.. a HUGE deer jumps out in front of a truck going 60ish mph... OH MY GOD! I just HAPPENED to look in my rear view mirror at the EXACT time that this deer decided to go... it was surreal... wow... I cannot imagine what the driver of the car was feeling/thinking... I was in shock for a few miles.. and then called 911.. asked for animal services.. hopefully they were able to assist..I cried and cried for a while too.. it was very tragic... said a prayer of progression for the dear and of support to the driver..

    Yesterday went by in a haze.. I was out on appointments all day.. from 9-3:30.. so It felt like i wasn't working.. being out of the office... I spent most of the day driving than in meetings..

    Today I drop my car off at VW.. at noon.. (Thanks to all your advice.. by the way.. My car is under Warranty.. so I don't have to pay a dime! So if they don't put on right.. it's their dollar they're wasting. But thanks for the heads up.. keep the advice flowing.. for I am new at this car thing.) and either will have a loaner.. or will have someone drop me to and from work... I want peter to teach me how to change the oil in my car.. so I can do it myself and save money... maybe my dad won't mind showing me..

    It's overcast and rainy today... I'm actually glad because 1. the trees/flowers desparately need the rain..and 2. a nice overcast day on a Friday puts me in a "I want to be in my bed" mode.. so i go thru my day as if my bed is just around the corner...

    Matthew and I went to Naomi's comedy show last nite.. getting better and better..the crowd was the biggest it's been so far.. she's done it 3 times now.. that's a GREAT sign! Comedians were funny! (Well thank god.. they're comedians!)

    I dropped Naomi off at the airport this morning at 5am... she's flying to Hawaii as I type... I hope she has a good time.. man, I know i keep saying this.. but I wish I was flying to Hawaii right now.. shoot.. I'd take flying /driving anywhere NOT here right now...

    Side note: Thanks Scott for dropping off the insense.. TRUST ME.. It will be used in abundance! starting tomorrow!

    Ok ya'll.. have a good weekend.. do something fun.. or just practice the art of doing nothing...
    onward and upward
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home