QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 06, 2005

    High/Low 10.6.05

    Hiety Ho my lovelies...

    Thursday, thank Goodness! Tomorrow Naomi leaves for Hawaii for a week with her sister.. I'm so jealous.. I wish I could go. I know she's going to have a great time!

    Looks overcast here today.. I think rain is in our future for today.. yep, just checked weather.. will start raining this afternoon.. and all day tomorrow... We need the rain desparately.. so i hope it does rain... looks like it's supposed to rain all day Saturday too... The trees and flowers will be very thankful for sure!

    A rainy Saturday might be perfect for this exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum in DC that Naomi told me about called Directions . I might go check it out Saturday since I have no plans... NO PLANS!!!! Well.. Laundry and cleaning.. sleeping in.. but nothing on the books for this weekend... maybe work on some cards (yes.. you heard me right)

    So I have to go back out to Baltimore today, to meet with the dealer who's flying down from NYC... to complete a punchlist for this job installation at Johns Hopkins we are doing.. I hope that it goes well.. with no issues... I PRAY!

    Tomorrow I have to drop my car off at the VW dealer.. they are going to change the Serpentine belt in the engine (from what Peter told me.. it runs all the "accessories") Peter told me that they HAD to change the belt.. the Used Car manager said "eh.. doesn't need to be changed" and we ended up showing the Mechanic who said it too.. needed to be changed... Peter used to be a Mechanic.. so he was strong that I get it changed.. Yea Peter!

    Side note: Fit is hitting the Shan at work.. Wow.. people are leaving.. internet is being monitored because people "aren't doing their work" (I'm included in this bunch apparently)... IT guys continue to have God Complexes... gossip is being talked about behind peoples backs... Bosses still have NO idea that their success results a lot from happy employees... wow is all i can say..

    I had a great meditation this morning.. very deep.. felt good.

    UGH!! UGH UGH UGH!!! The bathtub drain is clogged! It annoys me BEYOND WORDS! It's so gross to take a shower and a bath at the same time (sorry people.. but this is the situation in the bathroom) UGH! I tried Drano yesterday to no avail.. I called my dad, who has a snake.. and he said if I don't figure it out by this weekend.. he'll come and bring the snake. First time asking my dad for help in a LONG LONG time.. I'll admit it made me cry a bit afterward.. I'm still a daddy's girl.. who's had to force myself to do it on my own because i have to grow up sometime... makes me SO sad that the relationship with my dad has become so distant.. we were much closer at one time.

    I washed my sparkly red car for the first time yesterday! She looks GREAT!!!

    Anyway my peeps.. I gotta get ready for work.. BUSY day.. I probably won't be in the office but for a 1/2 hour this morning... remember.. I can't check AOL at work..so don't be surprised when I don't write you back...
    onward and upward.
    Ancora Imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Fit is hitting the Shan at work.. Wow.. people are leaving.. internet is being monitored because people "aren't doing their work" (I'm included in this bunch apparently)... IT guys continue to have God Complexes... gossip is being talked about behind peoples backs... Bosses still have NO idea that their success results a lot from happy employees..."

    This is par for the course at most jobs sweetie.

    9:04 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Watch out for those crooks! (mechanics). A serpentine belt rarely needs changing (once every couple years). A new serpentine belt will look all cracked up five minutes after it is put on. If you have problems with it afterward or if it snaps, they didn't put it on right!!!

    10:44 AM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    Yup! Gotta agree... lies, gossip, BS, etc... Hopefully when I start my own biz this won't happen! :)

    12:04 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope the snake your dad brings is not pink, like the pink girlie tools from the past..heeeheeee.

    8:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home