QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 12, 2005

    High/Low 10.12.05

    Morning all...

    How are ya? It's Wednesday and I have already been a flush of up and downs this morning.. Another overcast day here.. gray... dark... it's kinda affecting my mood a bit.. at first it's ok.. but then days into this.. it gets kinda much... Come on Sun~!!!

    So.. I completed a preliminary screening for a study that the National Institute of Health and Howard University is completing on Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome relating to higher levels of cortisol and adrenylene.. The woman was very nice.. spend about 30 minutes on the phone asking questions.. I'll find out next week sometime if i qualify.. I kinda hope I do.. not necessarily for the fact that there's money involved.. but maybe this will help me in some way.. You're probably asking yourself.. Wow.. this is really personal.. why is she telling me this? I just happened to be looking in the newspaper and i saw this study going on.. I called on a whim and I think I might be a good candidate.. They do MRI scans of my brain.. there are no intrusive measures.. it might be helpful for me to understand my own highs and lows.. i'm kinda excited to hear..

    I talked to Naomi briefly yesterday! She sounds like she's having a GREAT time in Hawaii.. She's going to be surprised when she comes back to this gray weather...

    Today... hopefully some things in my day to day life could possibly change... I have my fingers crossed they do.. and I'll let you know if they do... Life.. love... all of it... could change today.

    Yesterday was a BUSY day at work! Whew.. I was either on the phone..writing emails to clients, or getting proposals/taking care of accounts! I came home... made an omelete.. and laid on the couch.. Happy to report i was in bed by 10pm.. and sleeping 5 minutes later!

    oh yea.. get this.. Overall I've had a sub par experience with buying my car.. the first car salesman was quite rude to me.. then the finance guy did his "thing" telling me that they weren't making any profit on the car... then the used sales manager says the serpentine belt doesnt' have to be changed.. and the mechanic said it did.. that same manager was very aloof about helping me fix a crack in the passenger door.. and told me to call the lady who fixes it to schedule it.(what?) and now... the kicker.... yesterday I got a phone call fromt he finance guys assistant.. he asked me where the $700 down payment check was..?? I was like.. uh.. I wrote it and gave it to you the day that I bought the car... he said 'uh.. ok." called me back and said they LOST THE CHECK!!!!! can you believe that? i can't. So.. I put a stop payment on the check (thankfully the bank guy knows me and didn't charge me) and I have to write another check (MINUS the stop payment charge of $35 bucks) and i have to drop it off today.. Isn't that absolutely strange? Thankfully that missing check has stop payment on it.. UGH.. what an extreme first car buying experience for Kerilyn!!!

    Finally.. I had a very liberating and hopefully energy changing conversation with Peter about us.. I hope hope hope that we can stay close.. and continue to support each other while looking elsewhere to find passion and partnership. Peter has been an integral part of who i am.. of my life here in DC/VA... definitely a kindred spirit.... but i think we've been using our comfort.. as a crutch to finding passion and exhiliration.. we'll see.. I love Peter with all my heart .. THAT will never change..

    This weekend I'm going with my friend Cathy.. to the Bethesda Arts Festival... I'm psyched.. I hope it's nice weather..

    ok.. gotta jet.. hope you have a good day!
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo " i am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home