QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 26, 2005

    High/Low 10.26.05

    Hey all..

    I needed a few days to digest the past week... I'm still stumped as what to say.. So I'm off... trying to relax.. and enjoy it all.. although the weather has been so crummy.. that going outside has been a bit of a drag... rain rain.. today though.. it nice.. brisk.. very fall like.. trees are starting to change.. blue sky.. clouds.. nice.. some hot chocolate and an afternoon high school football/soccer game would be nice...

    So the IT guy printed out my blog from last Friday... and showed it to some of the managers at my former work.. not surprising.... what to say to that? Lots.. but I'll bite my tongue.. and move on... I'm just one person.. how could little 'ol me make cause such an uproar? Makes me very sad... this is not how I wanted this to all end...

    Kristine (sister) and I left for the Big Apple on Friday.. we spent the weekend with my Aunt and Uncle ... ate some GREAT food.. heard some AMAZING stories about the World Trade Center (my grandpa and uncle were both an important part of the construction team for both towers..for years!) Saw my 4th cousins that I've never met.. they're little ones.. ate Vietnamese in Manhattan.. saw the house that we grew up with in Queens.. wow... memories.. Had a great piece of pizza (they don't make pizza like NY pizza) and oh.. the Bagels.. wow.. yum! Saw my grandparents house on 116th st in Richmond Hill.. wow.. (Auntie.. they put a whole addition to the front.. VERY WEIRD AND SURREAL!!!) Grazie zia Marge e zio Ben per tutto!!!

    It's been so crummy out.. that Monday and Tuesday have been a blur... sleeping in... yesterday i meandered around Target for an hour... and did some "stolen reading" at Barnes and Noble.. (when you just sit there and read a book without buying.. I ended up buying what I was reading.. couldn't put it down.. want to go read now) Today the sun is out.. and I feel better... tomorrow i'm hanging out with Angela.. I think we are going to a winery.. and then going to see a band play in DC.. Friday we're going to finally go to the Hirshhorn to that exhibit..

    So with a little change as per my drs orders.. I am able to be a part of this medical study with Howard University.. I"m actually quite intrigued and excited to start.. it's a study of the chemicals adrenlyene and cortisol in the brain, related to stress.. They will share the results with me as well being a part of a larger focus group.. and it's also $800-$1000 dollars.. not too shabby AND being able to understand how those chemicals affect my brain.. hopefully in the next month I can begin.

    I start my new job on Tuesday, Nov 1st... what it is? is Design. Doing CAD work again.. and redlines.. meeting with clients.. fabrics.. and finishes... I"m actually excited... give what I went to school for another try.. or "perhaps my calling" (as my former boss said to the whole company explaining my sudden departure) the company i'm going to seems really great.. and I'm excited to begin! Oh.. and it's quite a BIT more money.. which'll be nice once it becomes routine.. No more projections.. making numbers or trying to (I never made mine), or worries that I will be thrown under the bus for the company doing the worst it's ever done... who knows...

    K ya'll... more later.. hope your having a good week.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home