QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    High/Low 11.2.05 Nite Edition

    Hiety ho my lovelies...

    Wednesday nite... brrr.. chilly tonite.. i think I am going to put my flannels on my bed.. get all snuggly.. yawn.. I think I'm heading to bed soon.. I'm pooped!

    OK.. Have you ever heard me laugh? Like a full blown laugh? I have a loud laugh.. when thoroughly amused.. I've been told it's addictive... well I want to say thanks to my anonymous supporter...after reading .. I laughed... in true Kerilyn fashion... Thanks for your support... for your amazingly kind words... and yes.. I'm sure that my high/low is being 'surfed' everyday now, by those with less than par intentions. To whomever you are.. Thanks. (I wish for you to stay anonymous.. I like the thought of not knowing) you made my day.. know that.

    Today I did my normal morning routine...then drove to my old apartment... walked to the Braddock Road Metro.. I miss that walk.. I realized how much I miss taking the metro into DC.. I read my book.. meditated a bit... it was so sunny out.. I saw my old trees I used to say hello to every day.. the leaves are so pretty.. with their fall colors.. ah.. I love getting off the metro at Farragut West and walking downtown amongst all the people.. I am.. at heart.. a city girl.. it makes me SO happy.. therefore it added to my good day.. I had to go downtown for an all day meeting.. learned a LOT of things... it was cool...then they took us out to lunch... at Cafe Asia.. yummy sushi! (Nothing too raw.. just the Shrimp Tempura Rolls) I actually got done with my meeting early.. and got home at 5! Woo hoo!!! Naomi and i went to Trader Joes tonite!! Got some interesting things...

    Nothing major to report... So I need ya'll to get used to this evening edition... I want to get to work earlier.. so I can leave earlier... not that I"ll get home before it gets dark.. (it's already dark by 5ish here.. ugh!) but I would love to get home by 6.

    So... till tomorrow (nite that is!)
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo 'I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Soooo....where is this anonymous comment??

    9:04 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home