QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, November 11, 2005

    High/Low 11.11.05

    Happy Friday Ya'll!!!

    This week went by FAST! I can't believe it's already Friday.. U know what they say... time flies when your having fun.. and I have to say this week has been a good one.. feel happy...

    I had a GREAT day yesterday! Wow.. started off with my website being up.. that's www.ancora-imparo.net if you haven't seen it yet. Got to work.. and started my first project.. I think I forgot that I really do enjoy being a designer... Diligently chugging away at my work.. made the day go by quite quickly.. I also got my new Business cards yesterday!!! Wow.. they ordered like 1000 cards... a good sign.. usually my previous companies only order 200... a cosmic sign of my future with the company maybe? Well if things continue to go how they have been.. if I keep getting this good feel.. then I'll be using all those 1000 cards.. and have to order more!

    Got a great email from my Auntie.. congratulating me on the site.. she loved it! YEA!! Thanks Auntie! Actually I got a lot of compliments on the site.. Thanks to Kyra.. shes the one that put this in motion...

    Been writing/catching up with one of my friends a bit lately.. she and I went our separate ways this time last year.. and it makes me feel really good to catch up... that makes me happy...

    OH my gosh.. Weird occurence... ok.. I was telling a story to Angela (Roomie) about something involving my friend Felton.. who I haven't seen in a LONG time... like 2 nites ago.. and I am driving home from work last nite.. check my messages.. and there is Felton.. he wants to come to Naomi's Comedy Show.. WOW!! I was JUST telling Angela a story about him the day before! It was SOOO good to see him.. he looks so happy!! ( He's a newlywed) Being around him made me realize how much I miss him.. and our amazing spiritual talks.. Felton honey..we NEED to do that and SOON!!! It was so awesome to see him.. and to catch up somewhat.. so much more to catch up on!!!

    Ok.. so tonite I have a date.. NO expectations... none... tomorrow I get up early because I signed up to be a part of the National Building Museum team of volunteers for Habitat for Humanity.. I'm still unsure where we're meeting.. but it's at 6:15 AM!! Ouch. Oh well I have always wanted to do this.. and who knows.. i'm sure I'll meet a lot of people too. So from 6:15 -11 tomorrow I'll be building a house! It's going to be chilly.. so I have to dress warm! Maybe they'll hand out Hot Chocolate! :)

    Tomorrow nite I supposedly have another date (yea.. just gotta keep chugging on.. ya know? Nothing is going to happen if i do nothing...that's my motto with this whole dating thing) Sunday is the National Building Museum 'Harvest Picnic and Walking Tour' from 11-3.. I have to make a side veggie dish.. because the NBM is providing the main dish.. I asked my friend Lyle to go with me.. but he hasn't responded.. gotta call him today..

    I am NOT holding my breath on this.. BUT.. one of the amazing perks of this job.. is the owners of the company take the whole company on a week long vacation. No, I'm not kidding. This year I hear it's in February.. and I hear it's to Mexico... Well I was NOT expecting to be able to go.. I mean.. I've been at new job little over a week... well I heard that I'm going! Again.. if they decide it's not a good idea for me to go.. that's FINE.. but the thought of going on an all paid vacation.. Wow.. How cool is that?

    Ok all.. I hope you have a great day! It's gotten significantly chillier out.. pull out the scarves.. and gloves.. brrr.. gonna need it!

    Side note: Right now... Pez is sitting so close to the keyboard.. she's practically sitting on my hands as I write this.. purring away.. SO cute! Well makes for an unusual posting episode.. but cute.. my cat likes to stay near me.. I love her!

    Have a great weekend!!!
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Whoa! A week paid vacation to Mexico!!! Man, that is awesome! Very cool. I hope you get to go. So glad you like your job!

    9:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home