QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, November 10, 2005

    High/Low 11.10.05 IT'S UP!!!

    Morning!!!

    I am SOO darn proud and happy and jumping for joy to say that my girl Kyra got my website LIVE!!!! YEA YEA YEA!!! I am SOOO excited!!! (can you tell?) So... I'm going to change things around a bit... but i'd like you all to automatically go to my website to check my high/low.. and eliminate me from sending you an email everyday.. but that'll be down the road a little bit...

    I am so psyched! Kyra... THANK YOU!!! ok.. so, check it out www.ancora-imparo.net Kyra and I need to add/tweek some things.. I need to finalize the 'who am I' portion of it.. it's not done.. and it's WAY too long (you know me... rambling keri) I'd like to add some pics of me as a kid... add/subtract some links.. add some cool stuff.. but i'm VERY psyched that we are live!

    OK.. whew.. calming down.. had another good day yesterday... i'm getting to know everyone more.. it really does have a family atmosphere... I am really enjoying the new program on CAD, drawing... there was actually a happy hour last nite.. the whole company went.. they closed the doors at 4pm for all of us to go.. how cool is THAT? i didn't stay long.. and I only had one beer.. but it was cool to hear stories from others.. I am excited and sad at the same time that i'll be moving to my permanent office (once training is over) Happy because the 2 guys that I will be working with are HILARIOUS!!!! and sad because i'm getting to know everyone at the main location and then have to move... oh well.. i'll be glad to not have to sit in traffic every nite!

    side note: MY WEBSITE IS UP!!! (sorry.. i'm so psyched!)

    Peter called.. he bought a conversion van.. (why? i don't know) and he needed to use my driveway till his day off so he can get tags for it.. on Sunday.. First I got a message from Angela.. "uh.. Kerilyn..why is there a conversion van in the driveway?" and then I saw it.. whoa.. it's big.. but it's only for 3 days.. so whatever.. We went out to dinner.. sigh.. I'm still feeling good that we decided to see other people... it's hard.. to transition to friends.. but I think it's for the best... I can say honestly for me.. it is.

    oh yea... my website... it's LIVE!!! www.ancora-imparo.net

    another thing.. i showed one of the ladies at work my cards (i keep a smattering of them in my purse just for random occasions) and one of the ladies bought one.. I have to bring it in today.. !!! COOL! I need to get back on my cards.. took a big 2 month hiatus... need to get back on the wagon.

    Tonite I'm going to Naomi's Comedy Show... Sounds like tonite's going to be good!!!

    I might postpone my haircut (if i can reschedule in a few weeks) Angela brought up a good point.. it's still looking great.. my haircut.. so I should wait a few more weeks until I don't like how it looks.. before I cut it.. I'm going to need my roots done in 3 weeks or so.. but I think I can hold out.. just as long as i get them done before xmas...

    Ok... I hope you all have a good day.. I gotta boogie on out.. get ready!
    onward and upward
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    one last time!!! www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home