QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    High/Low 11.14.05



    Hiety Ho my lovelies..

    How was your weekend? Mine was really good overall. The weather has been really lovely so far for November... in the 60's this past weekend.. so nice. The trees are almost done dropping their leaves.. it has been a lovely fall so far.

    Let's see... I saw a great movie this weekend.. The Upside of Anger ... started off a little lost.. but once I got into it.. i was into it. Joan Allen looks Georgeous.. and Kevin Costner did a great job! Check it out. Saturday morning I was in D.C. by 5:30 AM (yes, AM) to meet with the Volunteer Coordinator for the National Building Museum.. I volunteered to be a part of Habitat for Humanity... I had SUCH a great time!!! (This picture of me.. i'm looking rough.. i just got up.. put clothes on and out the door I was!

    I had like 4 layers on.. it was really cold in the morning.. we had to put these trus' (the framing for the roof) on the house.. it was so fun. I worked on a primarily women's built house.. worked from 6AM to 12:30. I could've stayed longer.. but I thought I had a date (who stood me up.. UGH!) I was SOOOOOO tired when I got home.. that it was probably a blessing that my stinky date never called me.. I fell asleep on the couch and then tried going to bed.. was too wound up... Angela and I went to have Cafe con Leche and Tres Leches at one of my fave Latino restaurants.. deep conversation.

    Yesterday I volunteered at the NBM in the shop.. I felt really good.. felt like I looked good (well... as good as I can.. under the circumstances) and had even more deep talks about relationships... i kinda left there feeling a bit depressed... but came home.... the guy who stood me up.. called me.. wants to make it up to me.. ugh.. we'll see.. went to Wholefoods.. and then Naomi and I went to Outback for dinner! YUM!!!!! good weekend overall!

    OH YES... I want to say a BIG BIG Happy Birthday to my boy Matthew.. he turned THIRTY!!! on Friday!!! He's been one of my best friends and a constant in my life since I was 20 years old.. I am very proud to say I am a friend of his... Happy Birthday Good Will Hunting!!!

    Ok my lovelies... I'll chat with you tomorrow.. I hope you have a great week!

    onward and upward

    Ancora Imparo " I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home