QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    High/Low 11.15.05

    Hey there butterflies!

    What's shakin? Well.. I think the cooler temperatures are now upon us.. I don't see a temperature in the 60's for the forseeable future.. oh well.. we've had a glorious run overall and the fact is.. Winter is a comin...

    Yesterday to tell you the truth.. I was a bit bored.. I was just training all day.. the Dir. of Design was away at a seminar... so I had to just sit tight.. I miss Barbara P. from my last job.. she and I had such a great repor chatting every once in a while.. I miss her. I also miss my station.. The big window behind me.. eh.. Life is change.. once I get placed in my permanent space.. then I can bring my 'chatchkas' and make my station my own.. right now.. i haven't brought anything of mine.. cause it's only temporary.

    It only took me 30 minutes to get home last nite! I was like "this isn't happening! this isn't happening!" but it was.. happening. Maybe just a fluke.. I don't know.. On the way home.. a spider crawled across my windshield.. and hit from the wind close to my window.. sigh.. I'm not a spider person.. but i felt bad for the spider.. clinging on for dear life.. so I opened the window.. and he (or she) came inside.. I was a bit nervous.. it's a silly little spider.. but I am not one to enjoy things crawling on me.. He just sat on my window... still.. practically the whole ride home.. (I was talking to him..asking him not to crawl on me.. he listened!) I moved him from my car when I got home.. my brush with the creature world.

    Made this YUMMY stuffed red peppers and ginger carrots for dinner.. YUM! Watched episode of Charmed... and was in bed reading by 9:45.. I SHOULD'VE gone to the damn gym.. but I didn't bring my clothes.. and when i get home.. i just want to be home.. AN EXCUSE!!! (i know)

    So I've been doing the online dating thing a while.. I think I'm backing out of it.. Angela said to me.. 'it's when your not looking that you'll meet someone'.. and i"ve been told that before too.. I just want to stop the 'selling myself' aspect of online dating.. There are a few guys i'm chatting with online.. and i'll probably go on a date with them.. but I've decided no more.. no more kerilyn putting herself out there this way.. i gotta do more things that are "so much myself" so I can be surrounded by people (hopefully tall men) of like minds.. it's been a bit dissapointing lately.. oh well...

    PS: Today is my first payday!!! Unfortunately it's not a full pay periods worth of paycheck.. so I'm in suspense as to how much it is.. but nice.. payday!

    Anyway... I hope ya'll have a good day!
    onward and upward
    Ancora Imparo" I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Angela is definitely right...that's how it always seems to happen... You have to let the idea go before it will happen it seems...

    9:23 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have u ever thought that if i give someone my opinion on a text message (my 2 cents), and they don't have unlimited texts, so they have to pay 10 cents for it, the market value (theoretically) of my words just increased 400%!!!

    1:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home