QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, November 18, 2005

    High/Low 11.18.05

    YEA!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!!!

    and i'm running late.. so I have to make this quick! I had a great day yesterday.. well.. except it was COLD!!! oh my gosh.. it was like in the 40's yesterday.. and in the 20's at nite! lol.. but global warming doesn't exist right? NOT! Anyway.. the cold was the only bummer of my day...

    Working working diligently on my projects.. LOVE being busy.. and working on CAD.. it makes me happy in my soul. I got a few compliments yesterday on my cards.. the awesome beautiful woman who I work with (she's in her late 60's i'm guessing.. and SOOOOO reminds me of my Grandmother.. wow.. I find myself getting choked up around her - she looks like.. has mannerisms like and writes like my grandma. My grandma has dropped the body a while ago.. so being around Linda is like going back in time.) Her name is Linda.. and she said that she's going to miss me when I go to my permanent position.. I feel the same way.. she's teaching me to knit.. and is such a gentle soul.. RAMBLING..... Linda liked my cards.. BIG compliment!

    Came home to change last nite... sigh.. might have a date tonite (i know.. i am making an exception.. IF this guy comes thru.. just for curiosity's sake) if he doesn't come thru that's FINE with me.. I have my needles and my yarn.. and the possiblity of going to bed EARLY.. I'm pooped!

    ANYWAY... went to my friend Janets birthday celebration.. it was a good time.. Happy Birthday Janet!!! Then I left there and went to Naomi's comedy show.. it was GREAT!! She is a natural at hosting!!! Wow... there were so many people there for the Midnight showing of Harry Potter.. that there were a lot of GREAT BIG LAUGHS!!! I loved hearing the laughs!! This great banjo player.. he was cool.. I really think last nite proved to people that this show can be a HIT!!!

    Only down side... I didn't get home till after midnight... so... I pray for magical energy all day to keep me awake!!!

    Side note: It takes a lot for me to stand up and say how i feel.. especially when it's uncomfortable.. because of this fear that I've had since I was young.. of people leaving me.. (i know.. boo hoo..whatever) so when I do stand up for myself.. and say how I feel.. somehow I make myself all paranoid.. and nervous.. that someone is going to leave me... Yesterday I told someone how I felt.. it was hard... I was (and am) nervous that this person is going to be mad and leave... I have to realize.. and REALLY try hard.. to accept that they might be upset.. and actually.. they might leave.. but I need to focus more on how I feel... and what caused me to say something to begin with.... instead of worrying (and trust me.. i worry) about if the person will leave.. ok..rambling..but i've had a knot in my stomach all day yesterday and so far today... Sorry to vomit my thoughts.. but it's been on my mind...

    ok.. EEK!!! i'm late!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    pS: oh yea! my friend stephanie emailed me.. she wants to get a 'stitch and bitch' session together.. going to a coffee shop in DC and bring our knitting/crocheting!! I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!! Let's do that Steph!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home