QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, December 05, 2005

    High/Low 12.5.05

    Happy Monday ya'll...

    What's shakin? ooh.. i'm tired this mornin... I was a busy bee this weekend... didn't get to rest much... lotsa stuff to do.. fun stuff... I had a great weekend overall... how bout you? So Saturday nite i saw my first snowfall of the year.. ugh... oh GREAT! (insert SEVERE sarcasm).. I just checked the weather....

    ...SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY...

    THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STERLING VIRGINIA HAS ISSUED A SNOW ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY.

    LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPING OVER THE GULF STATES WILL TRACK NORTHEASTWARD OVER THE CAROLINAS THIS AFTERNOON..AND THEN WELL EAST OF THE DELMARVA OVERNIGHT TONIGHT. LIGHT SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP LATE THIS MORNING...INCREASE IN INTENSITY THIS AFTERNOON...CONTINUE THIS EVENING BEFORE TAPERING OFF AFTER MIDNIGHT. TOTAL ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED TO BE 2 TO 4 INCHES.

    A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING."

    How does Kerilyn feel about this? uh.. not good. I know.. I know.. it's only 2-4 inches.. but I"m NOT a snow driver!!! I admit it.. I'm a chicken when it comes to driving in the white stuff!!! ugh.. pit in my stomach now..

    anyway.. a rundown.. friday i had a date.. he had to cancel :( I went to the gym instead..then to grocery store... Saturday I caught up with Naomi... made omelette which was GUDE! went and got a pedicure (toes look awesome!) and Eyebrows waxed.. went to car wash... went to my friend Stephanies trunk show (her friend was selling handbags) I bought 2.. for $10 bucks each! They're cute too! Parking stinks by Steph.. (she lives in DC near Dupont Circle) that was a little frustrating.. (oh and i went to her old apartment first) came home and got ready for my Companies Holiday party.. I looked cute... black dress.. new purse.. new toesies... I got there around 8.. it was at the owners AWESOME house... i was a little nervous.. I'm not one for crowds when there's people i don't know.. and they're drinking... but I just kinda stuck to who I knew.. had a beer.. and tried to relax... i actually had a great time! Didn't leave till almost 12:45AM.. came outside their house.. and there was snow on the ground... UGH! Slept till 10:30 (*RARE for me.. i'm an early bird) Naomi and i went to have pho.. *YUM* and then we left at 3 for a Tango Performance.. at this BEAUTIFUL historic theater in DC.. the Tivoli.. It was a great time.. the music was AMAZING!!! I felt a bit choked up... it was so beautiful.. Naomi, Marge and I thought there was going to be dancers.. but it was just the music and just as well.. the dancers might've detracted from the music... a little. Then.. we went to check out this AWESOME coffee/bookstore called Busboys and Poets (DEFINITELY will be moseying there to knit/watch people) and then we went to this famous Chili place.. Bens Chili Bowl good music... was good! hit the spot~

    I've been really quite happy lately.. I really do hope it stays around a while... :)

    Ok.. gotta rumble... No snow no snow no snow.. (my mantra for the day!)
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home