QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    High/Low 12.14.05

    Hey everyone...

    how goes it? Wednesday.. it's almost 7 and it's really dark out still... strange.. from what i hear.. today might be the coldest day of the year to date.. I think in the teens this morning.. definitely worth warming the car up before I get on the road. The heat is going a bit more than usual..

    Yesterday was an ok day at work... nothing exciting.. the overly ambitious salesmen that has been putting pressure on me to get 10 things done with 2 hands.. was out until late afternoon which gave me a moment to catch up.. which is good. He hovers over me.. every once in a while asking me if i'm done yet.. am i done yet.. ooh! it's frustrating!

    Things that made my day:

    1. I joined a knitting/craft circle.. it offically starts in January.. but we're going to get together to meet this upcoming Monday.. it's a group of women.. i predict range from the 20's - 40's.. who for 2 hours, once a week.. will get together to knit.. or do their own art/craft.. I'm kinda psyched.. I think it'll be a great way to meet new people.

    2. My girl Danielle wrote me a nice email yesterday that made me happy.. Told me she wanted to buy a few cards.... and how she would buy them on the website if she could (future goal to get paypal for people to buy online.. I don't have that much of a insurge of requests.. yet.)

    3. I met my sister for dinner last nite.. we had a good time chatting. Then we went to Target.. we were silly... it was SO nice to be silly with my sister. We decided she's going to come out and spend New Years Eve with me.. not sure the exact plan yet.. but it'll be nice hanging out with her (Naomi.. I forget if we are doing dinner.. i think we might be, if so, Kristine wants to join if not, I think we can do something local and chill.. even make dinner)

    I stayed up WAY too late last nite.. and watched an old movie 'Deep Impact' about an asteroid that hits earth and clear knocks out the East Coast... with the Tsunami's and hurricanes of recent times... and my strong belief that Earth Shifts are upon us... I was a crying MESS watching the disaster scene.... it really kinda made me think ' What if today WAS the last day?" What am I whining and complaining about .. and how can i really bring more value to today?" So i feel better today.. still feel blue inside, quite a bit.. still don't feel like being all to social... but I needed that virtual slap into a more realized frame of mind. To appreciate all I do have.. and get out of my own way to be happy.

    Going to the gym tonite! (random thought)
    ok.. have a good day... tomorrow is payday! Thankfully!!!
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home