QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, December 16, 2005

    High/Low 12.16.05

    Hey there everyone..

    Friday at last... My whole being is so happy for this fact... I can't even tell ya.... So like usual.. this scary "OOH.. IT'S GOING TO BE A BLIZZARD!! CLOSE THE SCHOOLS!!! DON'T GET OUT ON THE ROADS!!! THE END IS COMING!!!" weather reports turned out to, once again, be extremely incorrect.. yea.. it snowed a bit.. but then it changed to rain and that was the bulk of the day.. rain. Thankfully. But it's cold.. freeze your tootsies off cold.. my fingers wouldn't warm up all day...

    Ok.. another hard day yesterday.. Back in Beltsville.. well.. let me take that back.. it wasn't as bad as I'm making out to be.. there was a bad stretch in there.. My stomach was nervous all day.. I didn't eat lunch... just plugged away at work.. I GOTTA get a hold of myself and my panic mode.. I ADMIT (hear me people who want to lecture me on what i'm doing??) that I get this way.. it's almost an involuntary reaction. The more voluntary reaction for me would be to breathe... and to just step back and see the big picture.. of course volunteering takes making conscious decisions.. and in the moment.. Ugh.. this frustrates me about myself. I WANT to learn not to react in panic.. I need to find out how to do that... I need some practice.

    Because everyone was frightened into their houses to wait out the big bad storm... lots of schools were closed and therefore.. lots of parents were home.. so it only took me 30 minutes to get home last nite!! That was SUCH a highlight of my day.. i'll tell ya..

    Naomi and I went to our favorite pizza joint last nite.. and we got dinner.. sat there and chatted a good long while.. to the point that Diane, I would guess she's an owner.. brought us out 2 cookies.. How nice is THAT!!! We have become pseudo regulars there.. we're on a first name basis with Diane.. :) I am SO DAMN blessed to have Naomi so close.. and right there to be able to vent to.. and help pick me up when i'm coming undone in front of her... The fact that I have someone who can help me not feel like i'm the ONLY one that has these situational experiences... is so comforting!!!

    My friend LeeAnne has also been writing me these AMAZINGLY comforting emails.. wow.. the power in her words helps pick me up right away when I read them... and for a second.. I"m like "HELL YEA!" Thanks LeeAnne.... another kindred spirit in my life. I'll tell ya LeeAnne...Don't ever see your up frontness for weakness.. i'll tell ya.. I wish I had a bit of that bite in me the past two days.. I coulda used it.. but I felt it when I read your emails.. so that helps..

    Tonite is the gym (yes.. the gym on a Friday nite) and then I'm going to that exhibit.. I didn't go last nite because i wasnt' in the right frame of mind.. (anyone want to go with me tonite? in Georgetown.. 3307 M Street? Say... 8:30ish? Steph? Naomi? Scott?)

    Tomorrow is the hair cut and color!! WOO HOO!! I can't WAIT!
    ok.. have a good weekend.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home