QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, December 23, 2005

    High/Low 12.23.05 It's here~!

    Hey ya'll....

    I woke up in a good mood today! woo hoo. Dont' know why exactly.. maybe because it's FRIDAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! also.. the traffic going to work today should be quite light.. that makes me happy.. and we are having some sort of luncheon.. and then hopefully we can get out of the office around noonish..

    Yesterday I felt quite sad.... brewing tears on the edges of my eyes.. and that nose stingy feeling most of the day... I miss Peter.. I just miss him being in my life.. on an every day basis.. his phone calls.. etc.. but mostly.. I miss our friendship.. hanging out.. laughing.. poking fun at each other.. I know.. I know.. you're thinking... "but you KNOW.. that you feel like you two should only be friends.' yea.. i do.. but that's what i miss.. i miss my friend. Right now I think that until our intentions are clear that we can be friends.. we need to hold off seeing each other.. (this is my side.. who KNOWS what he thinks) But I miss him... he's been in my life for 6 years... and It's like I'm missing my right arm... bit dramatic but still...

    Gym was good last nite.. the 30 minutes on the elliptical went really quickly for some reason.. I'm officially hooked on the gym again.. makes me happy... did a short arm workout.. it'll be an even better workout if I get an IPOD for christmas!!! LOL!!!

    I went to bed last nite at 9:30.. and knitted a bit..and read a bit of my new 'Real Simple' Magazine... I like doing that.. hanging out in bed before i go to sleep...

    Ok all.. I wish you a great holiday.. wherever you are... I probably wont' write again till Tuesday morning.. Pez and I are going to my parents house tonite.. dropping Pez off.. I'm staying over Kristines.. I'll be helping her at her Yankee Candle store tomorrow.. and then Sunday.. well is Christmas!

    Thank you all for being in my life.. for invisibly supporting me by being my wall of support from a distance.. Reading about my life.. makes you think about me.. and in thinking about me.. you send energy in my direction... Well I appreciate it.. and always have.

    Happy Holidays!
    onward and upward
    Kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why do you really have to not have Peter in your life? Just because you two aren't romantically involved doesn't mean you can't still have him in your life. Don't you think?

    6:35 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    10:38 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    Hey.. it's Kerilyn....

    to whomever wrote the comment about why about peter and I.. why don't you email me.. foxytallgirl@hotmail and i can fill you in.... although i have an idea of who you are...

    10:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home