QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    High/Low 5.1.07


    Happy May to you all...

    Now isn't this a good picture? I must say that I'm pretty good at the Self Shots... What I didn't mention yesterday.. was after Kevin had to make the decision about his Kitty girl... His friend Dawn called to tell Kevin that she had 2 extra tickets to the Washington Wizards Basketball game... It was JUST what we (and more importantly Kevin) needed.. to get out.. see his friend Dawn.. (oh.. and they were good seats too) and enjoy the game... I took this picture there... I think it's now my favorite picture of us... (and my eyebrow is convieniently hidden.. and now you can see my darker haircolor too)

    Ok... I have staff meeting today so I can't ramble on and on.. so how bout just

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. This picture.. (Seriously I like this picture a lot!)
    2. The Weather... It's GORGEOUS out! 80 today! Woo Hoo!
    3. Today I am going to get EVERYTHING done at the HOUSE (spackling and cleaning and grabbing last minute things) so I can fully end that chapter.. (It's been lingering since I didn't get over there this weekend.)
    4. My new business cards and return address envelopes (with new address) are on their way!

    Ok.. that's it for today... I hope you have a good one!

    :) much love to you all,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home