QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    High/Low 9.24.08

    Morning Butterflies!

    Wednesday... we're at the halfway mark of the week... getting cooler... now that it's fall.. i can already tell it's getting darker... poo... me no likey. But on the other hand... I love the changing of the leaves... the brisk air. It's the 33rd rotation of fall in my life... I lean into it like a familiar friend...

    onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. My wonderful friend Matthew and I have been emailing much more lately...I am so grateful that he is in my life.. I love the balance he brings to my life.. I have learned so much being his friend..He is still serving in Iraq and will be home in less than 3 months! I am very excited to see him... It's been a LONG time that I've been able to just pick up the phone.. call him and he'll be on the other end.. I can't wait to see him and receive one of his infamous hugs!!!
    2. I had my review yesterday... it went really well. For those who follow me... I am at this job the longest I've ever been at a job... I really do love what I do (finally!) love where I work.. I mean I walk outside to have lunch.. on the potomac river.. watching planes flying by... watching the washington dc skyline... I am blessed!!!
    3. I am really feeling better exercising... ran almost a mile on monday.. and yesterday i started doing yoga... today i'm running again... i feel better already.. more energy... more beautiful inside.. It is my goal to get to 3 miles/day by the end of the year..
    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Peter is off today so I'm sure that we will do something together this evening... It's supposed to be a beautiful day.. so maybe we'll sit outside and enjoy looking up at the stars.
    2. Going to run after work... I feel SO much better after doing it..
    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Peter and I are having a BBQ for my friends and his friends this Sunday... (fingers crossed it doesn't rain) I am excited because I have a lot of different friends coming... that it will be exciting to see them all in the same spot! And I'm going to meet some of Peters friends I've never met..
    1 person I would like to appreciate:
    My friend Christy... oh man.. she has helped me SO much feeling not crazy for my intense feelings about the goings on about the past few months of my life... and more interestingly.. how my current feelings are actually tied to my past experiences... I don't want to say too much here.. but I will say... that I am feeling unraveled.. undone.. exposing emotions that I have tried to keep contained.. it's scary.. and uneasy.. but I know that I will get thru this storm eventually... and I am grateful that she is there to hold my hand along the way. I feel angry... and sad... pining for that which was never there.. and trying to undo the damage that has been done from past experiences... and at the same time celebrate the amazing and wonderful things that are happening in my life!!! Thank You Christy.. you are an angel!

    Ok.. Have a great day!
    :) Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home