QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, September 08, 2008

    High/Low 9.8.08

    Hi there..

    So I figure I'd write a bit again.... I have been feeling the itch for months now.. to reconnect with you all.. even in my vulnerable and unsure moments (I've been having them a lot this year) so I'll start off by not vomiting too much into your computer screen.. and start off slowly.

    From 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:

    1. I feel really pretty today... I am wearing my favorite outfit.. coral shirt with this cool printed skirt.. and my toes are done a bright pink (for the beach this weekend) Nails done too so I feel pretty put together today.
    2. I am SO excited for the beach... 5 days of doing NOTHING.. relaxing.. sleeping in.. reading.. journaling (maybe shedding a tear or two).. looking out onto the waves of the ocean.. taking pictures.. going to Rohoboth and looking at all the cute shops... eating yummy food .. playing cards.. having a drink or seven.. I haven't done this... relaxing.. in a LONG LONG TIME and with everything that's happened this year already.. I need a stretch of nothingness.
    3. Peter and I had a GREAT nite last nite.. I came home from volunteering at the Nat'l Building Museum and then Scotts Birthday Party (GREAT TIME!!!) and I thought Peter was working till 10ish.. but I came home and he was there!!!! We sat outside on the patio... drank a bottle of wine.. and played Gin Rummy!! (I won!) then we went to eat Thai.. and laid on the couch together.. it was SO NICE!!! I feel so blessed!!!
    4. BONUS: Right down the street from Peters place (ok.. OUR place) on Sundays is a Farmers market.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I walk there every sunday that we're around.. and this farm sells the most beautiful wildflowers.. I would buy them ALL from them if I could.. but I buy a few bunches and put them around the house.. along with a zucchini bread and the Sunday Newspaper (and Sunday Morning Edition) and cup of coffee...mmm... NOTHING I can think of that's better!!!

    2 things that i'm looking forward to today:

    1. Getting as MUCH work done as possible so I don't have to be concerned about it when I go on vacation.

    2. After work.. doing laundry and resting.. I think I'm finally getting the hang of not over planning myself!!!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:

    1. The weekend of September 26th, 2009. Being surrounded with my amazing friends and family. I'll write more on this in the coming months.

    2. Seeing my boy Matthew again.. He's been in Iraq for a long time.. He's home now on R&R and although I won't be able to see him this time he's home.. I am excited to see him and spend time with him hopefully soon.. Love you!

    1 Person I am going to appreciate:

    I will start this posting by saying I appreciate Life/The Universe/God.. Wow.. this year has been one loopedy loop.. UP and DOWN and side to side... the perverbial Roller Coaster.. My feelings have been thrown all over the place... I've cried.. laughed been a little ashamed of myself.. been proud of myself too... and been ultimately amazed at what has transpired this year.. Funny.. even the events of the past few months when I look back on them.. have happened.. I THINK.. exactly the way they should.. regardless of my emotions... I know that I'm not alone.. I know I am supported by those "Seen and Unseen" and that everything.. even the things I do not understand (TRUST ME THERE IS A LOT I DONT UNDERSTAND) is happening EXACTLY as it should.. I need to rest into that a lot more.. So Thank You Universe/God/Angels/Bertha/ My Guides/Teachers and loved ones.. I KNOW I could not do this without you..

    always "The Searcher"...

    Kerilyn

    "I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thiNG they've come up with so far." - Neil Simon ( MY NEW FAVORITE QUOTE!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home