QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    High/Low 9.17.08

    Howdy folks..

    Well.. It's Wednesday... closer to Friday and then the weekend. Thank Goodness~

    onto 3 Things 2 Things :

    3 things that make me happy:

    1. Going to the gym today and moving my body which in turn will release endorphins which in turn will make me feel better about myself! I realize that all this MUCK and CRAP in my head is ALL about the fact that I do not love myself.. instead spending SO much time focusing on something (or someone) that does NOT make me feel good about myself? WHY? Because I don't love MYSELF!!! And...It seems so simple knowing that exercise has historically made Kerilyn feel better, and when I keep this up.. and next September when I'm thinner.. with little-r arms.. I'll look even more pretty in my white dress.

    2. Peter told me that it is "OUR" place.. and to make it OUR place. That makes me feel better. I have been trying not to over "Kerilyn-ize" the space so he won't feel like I'm taking over. It also helps me not feel so sad about losing MY Del Ray.

    3. My hair is shiny and soft today.. I used the hair dryer this morning instead of letting it air dry and I think I like the look of it more that way. And it's getting LONG! I can't imagine how long it will be next September!

    2 things that I look forward to today:

    1. Again.. that exercising.. And I think If I feel up to it.. I MIGHT do the Yoga tape that I have at the house...or maybe I'll go for a walk afterward.

    2. Watching Recorded show Dog Whisperer tonite! I Love Cesar Milan!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:

    1. Hopefully in a few weeks.. Peter and I will go to this awesome organic farm that has these wonderful wildflowers.. a good photo opportunity for sure and talking about Flowers for next September.

    2. Next Sundays BBQ/Shin Dig at OUR Place!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:

    My friend Christy.... she helps me not feel alone.... also this WONDERFUL Website that... as i'm reading it.. is like speaking DIRECTLY to me!!!

    That's where I am today.

    :) Kerilyn







    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home