QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, January 31, 2006

    High/Low 1.31.06

    Hey ya'll.. (I originally wrote that today was Feb 1st.. whoops.. it's not yet)

    How are you? It's weird.. one day I can feel down... blue... without hope.. and I wake up the next day and I don't feel that way as much.. It's strange.. Is it the moon? I don't know... one of Life's great mysteries I guess.

    I have been really enjoying reading this blog.. this amazing creative inspirational woman's journey.. an artist definitely.. a Searcher as well... Well I came across this wonderful inspiration she wrote.. that I really have been trying to read slowly.. to take it all in... Take a minute and read this... I think everyone will find this resonates with you.. even if you don't want to break out of the 9-5...How to Make a Living doing what you Love ...

    So I got this very wild hair idea in my brain yesterday.. I need something that will catapult my cards into awareness.. and at the same time.. will force my procrastination to end.. I want to bring more energy to my cards.. and in turn.. will try to manifest success.. (and maybe one day I can be Brave on the Rocks and TRY to make a living at it (one day) SO.. there is this GREAT daily email... called Daily Candy ... it sends out emails about what's hot in a few cities.. Well I thought.. what If I advertised my little cards there.. a little corner of the daily email.. So I emailed them.... wow.. it's expensive! But someone from Daily Candy contacted me already.. and we're going to talk about it.. who knows..I think it's WAY out of my budget.. but Dive into the Fear.. Could you imagine??? I do this.. and millions of women see my link.. go to my website.. and find my cards resonate with them too??? Right now it's just an idea.... so we'll see.

    I came home.. made dinner.. did dishes and had already made coffee for today... all by 8 o'clock! A rareity... I was in bed.. reading.. at 9. I read for a half and hour and shut the light out at 9:30.. oh it was SO nice to read in bed.. I really need to do that more often.. Why do I feel like i have to stay up? Because the "tribe" says... that 9:30 is too early? (that's why I think) Anyway I am glad I went to bed early.. I think that's partly why i don't feel so blue..

    On the other hand.. I woke up at 3am... it was raining all nite here.. and I woke up to sounds above me... it really creeped me out.. cause Angela is not here.. thinking "oh god.. someone is in the house.." but I am sure that somehow those sneaky squirrels found a way into the attic... They were loud... I don't know what they were doing.. but they finally settled down.. unfortunately it took Kerilyn almost an hour to do the same..

    wow i'm chatty today aren't i? Anyway.. I hope you have a good day..
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home