QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    High/Low 2.15.06

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    What's Shakin??? It's Wednesday.. 2 more days!

    My very adorable friend Matthew emailed me to wish me a Happy V Day and told me that a song he really enjoys reminds him of me.. I am really flattered. Doesn't it give you ooglies when someone says something reminds them of you? Makes me feel so special. Well Matthew FedEx'd the CD to my office today. I can't WAIT to get it and listen to it!!! Thanks Matthew honey (Liz, Tell Matthew I said it made my day!)

    Hmm.. what to say.... Went to the gym last nite again, ran another mile... yesterdays mile was a bit easier.. usually the second day is harder.. then did the elliptical for 15 minutes then pushed myself on a leg workout.. I am SO SORE today! Whew.. it's like my muscles are saying "Keri.. nice to meet you! We're your muscles!" I say back to them.. "Back at'cha muscles.. don't go away.. i'll be using you more often so get used to me". I fight my ego a bit with the fact that there was a time when I could run 6 miles in a clip.. and now 1 is about all I can muster out of me. Oh well.. one mile at a time.

    I felt Great after the gym.. pumped up.. My friend Janet called me and was at a local restaurant.. so I met her out with her 2 co-workers. Well I had a great time! Janets co-workers seemed really cool! Talked about spiritual things.. it's so nice when I can refresh my own energy of what I believe in.. when I talk about it... I'll admit that there's been a layer of dust on my faith lately.. and I don't know why... Also.. and this is SO cool... I was showing the girls my Benchmark Cards.. and the waitress started reading over one of the womans shoulders.. she wanted my business card and said that she wants a few of the cards! Cool! I was so excited. Word of Mouth bebes.. I want to sell them, yes.. but I think part of it is just getting them out there.. in the hands of others to share.. and hopefully it'll boomerang back at me. I hope I get an email/phone call. that would be cool! I also hope we all get together and hang out again.. I had fun.

    And.. tonite. I have a 3rd date! woo hoo! We're going to hang out and watch a movie/eat dinner.. I am Psyched!!!! Hopefully this will help propel me into having permagrin throughout the entire day!

    anyway ya'll.. I hope you have a good day!
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home