QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, February 02, 2006

    High/Low 2.2.06

    Happy Groundhogs Day!!!

    I'm still waiting to hear if Phil saw his shadow.. but just saying Groundhogs day makes me think of the movie.. with Bill Murray.. and how we all do the same thing.. over and over and over and over... it's actually unnerving.. we're so programmed that it's an interruption when life throws us something else.. Maybe we should embrace those curve balls.. add a touch of spice to our lives.. But it's interesting.. LIVING in Groundhog Day.. REALIZING that it's possible to break the cycle.. but not knowing how to do it.. OR.. being AFRAID of what could happen (that damn fear of the unknown..) GRR. (ooh i just got a good idea for a TSHIRT!) Anyway.. I say to everyone to try to break free today.. break free of 'IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!" I dare you. ;)

    How r ya doin? Thursday!!!! YEA!!!! I'm supposed to go into DC tonite.. to get a tour of this SWANKY new gym attached to the Ritz Carlton..Sports Club LA... Membership is quite expensive (A List Celebrity Expensive) but I hear the design of the place is cool.. so I get a week trial membership.. Not sure it's going to be worth it.. after all the selling they're going to do.. Am I actually going to be able to work out tonite? Ugh. I"m conflicted.. I"ve already cancelled on the Membership guy twice... feeling like doing it again.. ugh.

    Tomorrow nite I'm not doing anything.. i'm kinda psyched about that... well now I am.. We'll see if I'm psyched Friday nite.. while I'm home.. and everyone is out (don't listen to the tribe kerilyn)

    Made a yummy shrimp dinner last nite... YUM! Buying shrimp is not something that I normally think about as a meal for myself. I usually order it out in a restaurant.. My mom really didn't cook fish.. and i don't think to cook it myself.. but my former neighbor, Nicole introduced me to EZ Peel Shrimp.. so I like to treat myself sometimes.. I kinda see it as an expensive main course.. Aren't you SO excited to hear this about my life? LOL!!!!

    I have a good benchmark idea for a card from a mother to her children.. I am trying to think of Valentines day cards... I need to GET ON it if I'm going to make a few..

    ok.. i dont' really have much to say today.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home