QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    High/Low 6.1.06

    Hi ya'll...

    I know.. I know.. where have i been? i just haven't been in the mood to chat lately... I'm still here though.. so if you want to know how i'm doing... shoot me a line.. So the weathers changed for the hotter past few days.. I unfortunately had to flip on the AC which.. while it's nice to NOT sleep in the muggyness.. I try to only use AC Sparingly.

    Lots of things going on.... inside and outside my brain...

    Had a really good reading on monday morning.. i feel like i got some good insight.. It's an interesting challenge to 1. put ACTION into trying to create something you want and at the same time 2. let go and release expectation of exactly how it's going to play out..

    Been listening.. NON STOP... in my car to a Abraham Seminar (http://abraham-hicks.com) that has been helping me a lot lately.. I feel my faith coming back incrementally which makes me happy.. My meditations past few days have been more spirit based and less 'whoa is me'. I still have NO idea what's going to happen in the next few months.. I predict a lot of changes coming.. in various arenas of my life.. job.. relationships.. geographic locatio (possibly).. choice of cohabitation.... on one hand it's exciting.. and the other... i don't know the exact time frame.. so I'm kinda just waiting to see what plays out.

    I talked to the owner of my favorite shop in DC, PULP , about meeting with him about my cards.. he said to call him back after Gay Pride DC which ends the 11th of June.. so i'm psyched! I hope that I can get my cards in there.. I've been working on them gradually the past few days.. got some ideas to change my cards up into pieces of framed art. we'll see..

    k.. that's all i have to say for today.. I hope you have a good day (PS: Auntie... we need to catch up)
    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home