QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, June 02, 2006

    High/Low 6.2.06

    Morning!

    Happy Friday to you! It looks like it's going to rain.. but it's cooler today so that's good!

    First off I would like to start with a quote I just read:

    "When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you don't blame the lettuce. You look for reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. Yet if we have problems with our friends or family, we blame the other person. But if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like the lettuce. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason and argument."Thich Nhat Hanh

    It's true.. I wouldn't blame the lettuce.. but why do we do that with each other?

    I feel pretty good today.. Been listening to inspirational CD in the car all the time.. which has been helping a lot!!

    Yesterday I got another consignment check... store sold 2 of my cards in May.. it's so empowering to think that someone connected with what i created.. and wanted to share with someone else.. it's an amazing feeling! I went by the shop last nite to bring by more cards (the inventory there is getting low.. how awesome!) And I CANNOT tell you how amazing it was to see my cards in the spinning rack of cards! Wow. The woman who owns it said she noticed my inventory was getting low and that i should do more cards.. different ones. The energy around my cards has picked up the past 2 weeks.. I'm giving some serious thought to 1. looking into (just doing some research) about selling cards on EBAY- have no experience with that. and 2. there is a great website/catalog called Femail Creations.. that I am thinking of contacting to see if they'll buy/consign with me..

    I got an AWESOME email from my really great friend Phyllis.. from High School.. Phyllis your email made my day yesterday thank you! I miss you too..

    This weekend.. not sure what's going on.. hanging out with Kristine and her boyfriend on Sunday.. making breakfast for my friend Stephanie to celebrate her birthday with my friend Scott.. looking forward to that.

    anyway.. just want to thank you for your emails.. your support.. and just that you read this.. I so needed to feel you there this week.
    thank you.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home