QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, February 12, 2007

    High/Low 2.12.07

    Morning Lovebugs!!!

    What's up? It's Monday... and you know where I am?? HOME!!!! In my PAJAMAS!!! Yep.. I'm working from home this week.. Because they're re-doing our offices.. And in a strange moment of serendipity.. I find my body has temporarily come down with a small little cold... I guess it's good then that i'm home.. and not having to go out in the cold. It will be gone in a jiffy I am sure! I do not want to focus on it.. but that i'm doing GREAT!

    This weekend was really a lay low weekend.. Kevin and I didn't do much really.. I was telling him.. we're usually always on the go.. and so when we don't do much.. we both get restless.. but it's ok.. he came over yesterday.. I made this cinnamon raison apple strada thing.. it was good (but i want to try to make it better next time) and we watched our Tivo'd shows from last week (Prison Break/24) all in all a relaxing weekend!

    ok.. onto 3 Things 2 Things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I downloaded an Audiobook of "The Law of Attraction" by Jerry and Esther Hicks from ITunes yesterday and put it on my IPOD so I can listen to it at work! I can burn it to a CD and listen in my car too!
    2. Saturday nite.. I got this hunkerin to put my "so much myself" card on EBAY
    So far I got one "friendly" bid... (Thanks Scott) who knows..we'll see.. what do I REALLY have to lose? NOTHING! THEN... I got the itch to try another site.. that i am totally inspired by.. so I also listed the same card under this awesome website where I have My Own Shop!!
    3. Warm LONG Pants and really warm socks and slippers!
    (Extra) 4. This weekend, I bought 6 new markers (colors that i regularly use on my cards) and I am starting to feel the itch to sit down and restock my inventory!)

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Feeling better and Better and Better!!!! AND.. Watching Oprah if I wish!
    2. I am looking at an apartment tonite at this place I really wanted to move to.. it's only a 1BR but we'll see.. The universe knows what I want and I know i'll get it!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Warmer Weather for SURE!!!
    2. I feel something really good is coming to me!! I am SO excited to see what it is!!!

    1 Person I am going to appreciate:
    Hmmm.. People who have chosen a life of simplicity in order to search their own spirituality and souls.. and the difference they make.. For some reason.. today I want to appreciate the Dali Lama.. and the Swami at the Yoga place where I took Meditation class for 3 years.. Simplicity.. and yet.. when I was around him i could FEEL that he understood what it was about.. I want to be more like that!

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    are you not doing meditation w/ that smami anymore?

    if so, y not?

    1:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home