QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, January 26, 2007

    High/Low 1.26.07

    Hey there my peeps..

    What's shakin? Friday! Whew.. this week went by quickly for me.. but slow at the same time.. strange..

    High: I'm grateful for everything I have.. my senses.. my house that I have enjoyed living in.. That I have enough food to eat.. and water to drink...a job that I enjoy.. and supports me in my desires my health.. my cat.. my friends and family.. for my experiences.. All in all.. that I am alive.

    Low: Not dwelling.. it's girl time (sorry boys) and have been a bit emotional since yesterday... one emotion to another in a very small frame of time.. I got out of work a little early.. went grocery shopping.. and made dinner for Kevin and I.. to me.. it wasn't as good as I had thought. and.. that Easy Rice Pudding Recipe wasn't as successful as I had originally intended.. I'll try it again on my own.. I know that this hyper emotion is a test to using the 'Secret' and you know what I say to myself.. who created this Test..

    I KNOW IT'S A TEST!! HA! I'm wonderful and great and I know that how I am feeling I created... it's actually funny when you realize how almost subconscious it is for us to go directly into "whoa is me"... wow... It's amazing when you're in the emotion of "I'm in pain... feel bad for me." If you pretend your the Universe/God/Buddha talking to you saying "ok... _________(insert your name here) I am giving you this test.. in order to see if you will forget that you are in control of your feelings and thoughts.. Let's see how you do with this one." A kinda rebellion spirit inside you says "NO! I will not let you get me down.. I will pass this test!

    And you can (as I just did) shift your energy/emotions around.. SO.. I need to get my little booty going.. gotta pack (yes.. last minute packing for the weekend.. fun!) and get to work..

    I hope you have a great weekend... and I'll talk to you all soon!
    Love you all,
    kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hope you have a great time in ny. hoping i can steal a few moments to download/watch the secret this weekend.

    5:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home