QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, January 07, 2007

    The Secret

    Hey everyone!

    How are you? I'm fine.. Rainy Sunday evening.. It was in the 70's here yesterday! Whew! And for those who don't believe in Global Warming... 70's in January?

    Anywhoo... onto my topic for the moment.

    I was told by my Aunt, about the movie I'm about to talk about...
    called 'The Secret'
    she said i should find someone who had it.
    and i should watch it alone..

    i'm a spiritual person.. energy.. everything happens for a reason.
    as you think, so shall you be... etc..
    but when she mentioned this movie.
    it was like a bug in my ear..
    i should find out where to find it and watch it.

    So I found the website.
    You can't rent it on Netflix or get it at a Blockbuster...
    You have to have someone who owns it.. or download it online.
    still.. i felt really compelled to see it..
    My Aunt told me about it so it had to be spiritual..
    and she said it would be really empowering..

    so last nite..
    i sat down.. spent 4.95
    and watched it on my computer..
    (i have a 19" monitor.. and a couch right in front of the screen.. so
    it was like i was watching a movie...)

    IT BLEW MY MIND.
    well.. that's cause that's what it's about....
    (i won't tell you specifics.. i want you to experience for yourself)

    so.. i'm writing.
    to ask you to do something for me..
    whether you know me well..or not much at all..
    or AT all (dear internet superhighway)
    a soul with true intention.
    created a myspace profile.
    and got permission to post the first 20 minutes.
    The Secret MySpace Profile


    so i ask you.. to watch it.
    and if you feel as inspired by it as I do..
    then go to the website
    The Secret
    and download it (or buy it on DVD - it's 30.00)
    and hopefully you'll be as inspired as I...

    then afterward..
    contact me..
    email me.. or call me if you know my number (sorry too many strangas on
    this here medium)
    and let's see how we can help each other
    be positive magnets in each others lives..

    I'm serious.... I want to see this grow.... and i want a community of others
    who feel the same way... it is my truest intention...

    Let me know if you have any questions..
    or if I can do anything to help.
    Love you all!
    Kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Lori said...

    I'll try to find some time this week to check this out.

    Thanks for your hard work on this.

    Lori

    7:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oooh this sounds so good. as soon as i get off work i'm going to go watch it.
    and thanks for the add. i'm so glad we found each other your comments are always so inspiring.

    3:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home