QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, July 31, 2006

    High/Low 7.31.06

    Hey all..

    Been a while I know.. eh.. nothing much to say... same 'ol, same 'ol...

    OOh... Naomi and I hung out yesterday.. and while sitting in traffic right in front of the new metaphysical bookstore that's about to open.. I have been wanting to go in there an introduce myself.. offer any help (as a reader/volunteer) as well as to get my cards in there.. Well I looked a little ragged..it's the weekend and if i'm just hanging out.. i usually go sans a shower as long as I can without being offensive... but eh.. I see a guy in the window of the shop.. so Naomi graciously waited as I went in there.. I had a GREAT converstation with the owner.. about all subjects mentnioned above... she showed me around the store... talked spiritual community in the DC/VA area.. and how if she needed any help... she should give me a call.. I'd even volunteer just to be in the energy of spiritual people.. "talk shop" so to say... on the weekends a few hours if need be... and definitely if they need a house reader (if you don't know what that is.. email me.) I'm the woman! Oh.. and I talked about my cards.. she said.. "you should bring them in.. I have more space on my card rack (wow.. um.. ok thanks!) So I'm going to go in there this week and bring some to show her my cards and hopefully get in there.. I hope she calls me to help.. I have been feeling pulled to this shop.. waiting patiently as they get it up and running... in an attempt to exercise my spiritual muscles more.. which have been a bit in couch potato mode as of this last year... We'll see... I'm hopeful!

    Other than that.. it's really been the same topics... in this brain of mine.. job.. what am I going to do come May when I need to find a new abode... Constantly evaluating my relationships... really feel in a holding pattern in my life.. flying over the scenery... trying to access my next move... which is inevitable.... and try not to beat myself up for not knowing the answers.. or what to do.. or why i choose some of the decisions I do...

    oh yea.. I stopped eating grain again.. as of last monday when I took a good hard and disturbing look at how I'm getting bigger and I don't want to pretend it's not happening anymore.. I totally spaced on my eating habits on Friday nite when being handed a big bowl of Pad Thai when I was out with a few co-workers in Annapolis on Friday.. but other than that one mess up.. I've been bread/rice/cereal/pasta free for a week... I did this for almost 2 years.. felt great... i know I've said this before to those who've been following.. but I just feel more mentally clear when I am not eating grain.. or things made with flour to be more specific.. it's really the difference between a cloudy and a clear blue sky.. more energy (unless it's girl time .. which it is for me.. ugh) Ok.. so I'm not pushing myself to pack clothes to go to the gym (yet) like I was.. but I think another week of this..and I will try to get back on the wagon... I will try.

    "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" - Unknown..

    I believe that.. I was once a skinny Kerilyn... most of you have met that Kerilyn.. and while yea yea yea.. this Kerilyn is fine too.. most of you know that the smaller one was quite a bit happier inside her soul about herself... and I am the ONLY one that can do something about it...

    It's Monday.. I'm ready for Friday already. I'm glad It was payday this weekend... My new years goal was to save $5000 by the end of the year so I can take a 2 week trip to Italy.. Gosh.. I know that I would've been up to the $3000 mark if it wasn't for a car repair.... and unforseen invoices... I really want to try to be more vigilant the rest of the year to build that moolah.. Cause whether I use it to travel abroad or not.. I really would like to have the in the bank... so I can at least imagine of what i can do ..... again.. I"m hopeful to meet my goal.. (if anyone wants to donate to my cause.. email me.. ) hey.. miracles happen!

    K.. writing this was nice for me.. so who knows.. maybe I'll do it again tomorrow!
    Have a good one everyone!
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home