QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Late Nite High/Low 6.21.06

    Hey there..

    Yawn... i'm tired.. my mind is spinning.. just got back from a 2 hour Focus Group where we talked about Coffee ... NOT too shabby.. and ended up with $150 bucks in my pocket..which is awesome cause i have been spending too much money on food lately..

    Don't you love it when it's so nice outside.. and you see someones windows open.. and can kinda peer into someones life for a minute.. while you walk by.. and you imagine what they're doing.. what they're like? yea.. i do that.. i know a lot of you do when you have the chance.

    Quote time:

    "Refuse to fall down.
    If you cannot refuse
    to fall down,
    refuse to stay down.
    If you cannot refuse
    to stay down,
    lift your heart toward heaven,
    and like a hungry beggar,
    ask that it be filled,
    and it will be filled.
    You may be pushed down.
    You may be kept from rising.
    But no one can keep you
    from lifting your heart
    toward heaven."
    Clarissa Pinkola Estés

    Sigh.. High/Low time...

    High: I got a phone call from my girl Kyra today.. Kyra and I don't actually talk
    to each other often.. so to hear her voice is almost like the best surprise.. I
    can't wait to hear about her vacation.. and her journey this past week... Got $150
    dollars that I can use.

    Low: Had a really stinky and stressful day at work.. two words.. peoples attitudes
    another two words... my damn reaction (ok that was 3 words but u get the gist)
    Kerilyn was in panic mode today.. at work... Can't wait for the weekend.. Kinda want
    to be alone this weekend... gotta busy weekend ahead of me though...oh well.

    Oh! Good News (and sad news) ... Naomi sold her house! It's not 100 percent official..
    but the home inspection went well and a few little things Naomi has to fix.. they'll
    buy it! That's great! And very sad.. for me.. to lose her.. next door... and in my
    daily life.. I don't write about it much.. but this her transition has been difficult
    our friendship has changed.. as we prepare for this separation..but I'm really sad..
    How many more best friends do I have to lose?

    :( ok.. i'm not doing to drip in sympathy for ya'll.
    nite nite.
    kerilyn

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Sorry I didn't call you back last night! Ended up meeting Marly at the dog park then cooking dinner and researching stuff online. After that was pooped. Just got Rusted Root tickets for our first concert we'll see in Asheville - in September! I can't wait! Also got $15 Jolie Holland tix for Canal Room in NY in a few weeks. Woo hoo! Remember that your job is just a job. Nothing more, nothing less...and breathe through the negativity.
    :)

    9:19 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Keri girl,
    I loved that quote! And I feel your grief about losing Naomi. Even though I will be benefitting from her presence a couple weeks a month, I can relate to your feelings of loss, because I know how close the 2 of you are. Thanks for sharing. Hang in there.
    --Michelle

    6:08 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    ...ps...try to remember you are not losing Naomi as a friend. You friendship is just changing...which is often a needed thing...

    1:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home