QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    High/Low 6.8.06

    Howdy!

    Can you tell I'm feeling better.. that my faith is coming back? my hope? it is.. incrementally.. THANK JAH! (Side note: been thinking .. still feel pulled to want more tattoos.. never got the Ancora Imparo tattoo (YET) but now I think I want a tattoo of JAH (which means God in Rastafarian) somewhere where people can see it too.. back of my neck? i don't know.. will I really get it? who knows... heh heh.. i'm silly. Quote time...

    "In everyone’s life at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flames by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the human spirit." ~ Albert Schweitzer

    "I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference. " - Jimmy Carter

    High: I found a GOLDMINE yesterday!!! I found a Carvel Ice Cream store close by to where I live!!! HOLY MOLY!!! It looks like it just opened!! I can't WAIT to go and get a cone with twist! mmm! Growing up in NYC.. this was SUCH a treat!!! Going to Carvel.. and our birthday cakes were ALWAYS Carvel.. with the "crunchies" :) Finished up all the cards I had to last nite.. started working on drawing another card.. re-doing the birthday card I tried...Got an AWESOME email from my Uncle Ben in NYC!! I LOVE when I hear from him.. it makes my day!!! So yesterday I talked about this shop.. I made a phone call to this metaphysical shop about readings.. and cards.. well I talked to the owners assistant.. I have to call next monday about making appt to meet with owner to show her cards.. talk about readings and how i'd LOVE to teach a class. . meditation possibly.. who knows!!! I made an appointment to get a facial NEXT Saturday morning.. i can't WAIT!! My face can't wait too!! :) I got an email from my old friend Joe who I don't talk to very often.. nice to hear from him. I also talked to my friend Ron today.. need to catch up with him soon too.. my spiritual cohort. GREAT meditation this morning. In VA office today.. yea! Having dinner with Kristine tonite. I feel cute today.. like my outfit.. and good hair day!

    Low: Sigh.. not sure about status of relationship/s right now. (Don't really want to talk about it.. if you want to know more.. email me - don't want to vomit to the entire internet universe) . I didn't want to get up this morning.. even when I was smelling coffee I still wanted to get back in bed with Pez.. (she's my furry kitty girl.. for those new to my high/low)

    k... talk to you later..
    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home