QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

    High/Low 6.7.06

    Morning!

    Wednesday.. weekend almost here! It's been beautiful past few days.. sunny... breezy.. not hot.. really nice.. I hear a bit of rain is coming in but we need it.. so that's ok.

    Quote for the day:

    "There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, "Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams." Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yep, they're still there. These are great dreams, but they never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, "How good or how bad am I?" That's where courage comes in." - Erma Louise Bombeck

    High: Finished up last of leftovers last nite.. yum! So happy when I remembered I had dessert after awesome leftover dinner! Talked to my Auntie last nite.. Got ready for bed around 8:30 last nite (got in pj's.. got coffee ready for morning,shut windows, etc..) and sat in the basement and worked on cards.. downloaded AWESOME Reggae Music.. (can't tell you how listening to Reggae music makes me SO happy! Felt really good.. dancing around.. listening to Buju Banton... I'm also happy cause Friday nite I'm hanging out with my girl Davina.. haven't seen her in a long while! Interesting phone call from Peter late last nite.. slept like a ROCK last nite too.. I forgot to turn on my alarm; which could've been bad.. but i woke up at normal time. hmm.. body clock set i guess. GREAT meditation this morning.. nice and sunny out.. listening to inspirational CD on way to work.. I'm in VA office today.. going to have dinner with sister tonite. Oh.. I saw pictures of a 3 year old Wyatt today (for those long readers of my High/Low.. remember my "boyfriend") wow.. he's so cute! and a Redhead!!! Tonite I think I"m going to go to this metaphysical store.. talk about readings.. and my cards.. fingers crossed!

    Low: The remote control for TV was acting REALLY weird last nite and I was frustrated I couldn't change channels.. (thankfully it seemed to fix itself overnight! HA!) Last nite I got caught in the MOTHA of traffic jams.. found out it was a trash truck on fire that closed down highway.. sitting there for almost an hour!

    K.. hope you have a great day!
    onward and upward
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home