QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, July 05, 2006

    High/Low 7.5.06

    Hiety Ho my lovelies...

    Wednesday already (yea). I'm still in vacation mode in my brain.. feel relaxed.. chill... it's overcast today and being told of more thunderstorms (big surprise) I hope your 4th was just what you wanted it to be..

    Nothing much to say today.. i feel good.. status quo.. nothing big and uproaring going on outside of my body or more importantly.. no intense ping pong games going on inside this churning churning brain o' mine.. which is a nice change..

    so with that being said.. i'm doing 3 Things 2 Things :

    3 things that make me happy:

    1. Getting a spontaneous text message from someone on my cell phone.
    2. Reviewing pictures on computer taken with digital camera and realizing some of them came out really good.
    3. Feeling Hope in lifes unknowns. (Which coincides with feeling like all is going well in Kerilyns world)

    2 things you are looking forward to today:

    1. I want to try to go for a walk tonite.. if it's not raining.. I need to start moving my body on a more regular basis..I mistakenly stepped on roommates scale this weekend.. um.. ouch.
    2. Getting out of work tonite.

    2 long term things you are looking forward to:

    1. I'm hoping to go to Asheville, NC to visit my girl Kyra and her main squeeze in September/October.
    2. Have a meeting on July 15th at a metaphysical shop which might ease me back into my faith a lot more.. which would, I think, make me happy.

    1 person you are going to appreciate:

    1. My friend Kristy.. she made a difficult decision yesterday and I'm proud of her for honoring herself.

    K all.. that's it for me today.. I hope you have a good one.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Yes yes! Definitely come and visit us. :)

    10:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for that, Kerilyn. It made me smile and feel a bit better about things. You're an awesome friend.

    11:54 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home