QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    High/Low 1.17.07

    Hey ya'll...

    How are ya? I'm doing great! It's Wednesday... trucking on thru the week... I feel good!!! Ok.. it's gotten cold.. wintery... I think snow is beautiful.. but driving in it is something i'm not too keen on.. BRR!!! Ok.. for a while.. I'll just do 3 Things 2 Things as a guide to writing again...

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I completed the job that I've been working on for almost 2 weeks! Thankfully! I got the help from one of the other designers which makes me feel like I did it correctly!
    2. My wonderful friend Michelle sent me a package that was waiting for me at the door when i came in last nite.. and one of the gifts was The Secret DVD!!! Woo hoo!!! And a cute little frog magnet from Costa Rica! Such a nice Surprise!!!
    3. I slept really well last nite.... so i woke up feeling really good!

    2 Things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Coming home and not having to cook dinner.. being able to heat up my leftovers from last 2 nites!
    2. I am looking forward to talking out the little tiff that I had with Kevin last nite.. and having a peaceful and successful resolution (ok.. I created a tiff with my thoughts... i know that.. now i have to 'see' it working out the way i want it to)

    2 long term things i'm looking forward to:
    1. I am PSYCHED that for the week of February 5-9.. my office is putting new stations there.. cool stations too! check em out!!! (I might even get a door!!!) So I get to work from home for a whole week! I've never worked at home before.. so i'm psyched to be in my pj's and work! I have a laptop so I can just bring my work home!!! Woo Hoo!!!
    2. I heard that my Uncle Ben is home from his trip to Italy.. so I'm looking forward to setting up a weekend that Kevin and I can go up to NYC to visit (I really want my Uncle to meet Kevin) Woo HOo!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate today:
    Kristine.. my sister.. she's been having pretty intense headaches everyday.. she had an MRI this week.. and it came back clear.. I am sure having pain everyday is a challenge.. I know that she will find out how to remedy this.. (with her actions AND with her thoughts) I can tell this is affecting her... and I want her to know that I think she's doing the right thing!!!

    k ya'll.. i gotta boogy and get ready for work!
    love you,
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home