QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, January 23, 2007

    High/Low 1.23.07

    Hey there folksies..

    Tuesday nite.. I know I haven't written but my schedule of farting around in the morning pretty much brings me enough time to just dry my hair, make bed and start my lovely travels to work ... not enough time to write something substantial.. so here I am... at nite.

    How are you? Great I hope.. I'm doing great..feeling good.. week is going by quite nicely...

    So... without further adieu.. (is that how you spell it?) I give you my 3 things 2 things

    3 Things that make me happy:

    1. I found a REALLY EASY recipe for Easy Rice Pudding that looks SO AWESOME (If you get Real Simple.. it's on page 203! I can't WAIT to try it!!!
    2. I saw my long time no see friend Shannon Fortenberry at my office today!! What my luck.. she turned around and there she was! It was the best part of my work week so far! WOO HOO!!! I look forward to catching up with her (uh Shan.. lunch.. soon!)
    3. Catching up on my Tivo shows tonite - Brothers and Sisters, How I Met your Mother, and Heroes! All of them were AWESOME! I laughed.. I cried... I was AMAZED!!! Tivo is a MIRACLE!!!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Well the day is almost over so I will say.. Getting to bed by 10ish?
    2. Having Pez sleep next to me... :) and waking up and starting my wonderful morning routine all over again!

    2 long term things i'm looking forward to today:
    1. Hanging out in NYC this weekend.. whatever Naomi and I decide to do!
    2. Going to a Washington Wizards Basketball game sometime before the end of the season (Kevin has re kindled my interest in basketball - I always have liked watching it..although even though I'm tall.. it's better Kerilyn stay in the stands)

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    1. I want to appreciate one of the Salesmen at my office (I say this with much adoration.. I am NOT mocking him at ALL)- He is a VERY sensitive and VERY self-aware individual..I relate to him so much for you can see and more importantly.. FEEL that he is scared of making a mistake.. of being out of control - which everyone can pick up on.. he doesn't get the respect he SO STRONGLY is looking for... if, hypothetically..we at my office were a litter of kitties or doggies.. Alan would be considered the Runt.. and I don't mean it in a bad way.. I respect him.. for his always sincerely wanting to learn.. watching others and kinda not understanding why he's not as big and as strong as some of the others.. It makes me think of myself and how far I've come.. with my job. There was a time when I felt that way EVERY DAY... and know what he's going thru.

    OK....so that's me! I hope you are smiling.. visualizing what you want to come into your life!!!

    "If its meant to be, it STARTS WITH ME!!!" - Unknown

    Talk to you soon!!!
    love you,
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home