QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    High/Low 2.6.07

    Hi there beautiful People!!!

    What's shakin? It's Tuesday!! How are you? I'm GREAT!!! I gotta make this a quick one.. cause I gotta go get oatmeal this morning before I go to work and my boss is in town so I really want to get there on time..

    Aww.. Pez is sitting right here.. next to my keyboard.. looking at me.. :) She is a cutie pie.

    Ok..3 Things 2 Things

    3 Things that make me happy:
    1. NO CAVITIES!!! I like my dentist, Dr. Almo.. I love that I have to go to DC.. to go to see him.. makes me feel like a city girl.
    2. Getting an AWESOME massage Friday nite.. AHHH.. I could tell her doing her thing.. has made my body move easier. I am grateful!
    3. Surprising Kevin with tickets to a Washington Wizards (Basketball) game last nite. It made me happy to find tickets.. and after half time.. we moved from extreme nosebleeds which we had.. to an area where we could see more!

    2 Things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Starting today, I will not let what is at work that I do not want/does not make me feel good.. and start to FOCUS on what I DO want to happen.
    2. Along same line.. I came up with something that I want to talk to Kevin about!

    2 Long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. NEXT WEEK - I am working from home.. I am so excited.. I don't even know how I'm going to feel.. but hopefully the fact that I do not have to get up early to get ready for work , persay.. I think will feel AWESOME!!!
    2. I know this isn't too long term... but I am SO excited that my sparkley girl Roxanne is coming over tomorrow to watch The Secret/ I am ALSO Glad that I have Oprah Taped on Thursday to see the show about The Secret too!!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Hmm.... I am going to appreciate all the people who LIVE ... being EXCITED about life... being nice to other people.. understanding that we ALL are little children inside.. who just wants to be accepted.. wants to be touched.. and loved, we're all crying inside.. and the way it comes out.. is lies.. and negativity.. and following 'the Tribe.. I appreciate ALL the people who dont' follow the tribe.. and I'll tell you... more and more.. everyday.. I do NOT want to follow 'The Tribe'... I defy the Tribe.. telling me I can't.. and i'm not worthy .. and 'em.. I"m not sure that will work.." I say "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY.. I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!" Avoiding Negative People.. that's where I'm at.. which might mean a drastic change in my life but damn it.. I want POSITIVITY AROUND ME!!!!!

    Ok.. so.. there's my soap box!!!! Have a beautiful Day.
    Love you all!!!
    Kerilyn

    PS: Matthew/Kyra and Michelle... I want to talk to you.. Call me.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Why are me and Matthew with a slash? ;)
    Will call you when things settle down a bit. My boss quit so I became the manager quite suddenly and have been trying to figure out all of the open projects etc and suddenly everyone is asking me all of these questions and for quotes. Whew. And today my car....well, that's another story. Let's talk this weekend! Love you, girlie. And working from home rocks!

    10:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home