QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 02, 2007

    High/Low 5.2.07

    Whew! What an already exciting (and a little tiring) week!

    Hi.. how's it goin? I'm coming down to the wire to get everything done before I leave for Iowa with Kevin.. and I still feel like I cannot rest.. going here... NOT being at home... resting.... I'll tell ya that AFTER this trip to Iowa.. Kerilyn is going to be a home body for QUITE A while...

    Yesterday while on my way to a meeting.. my car suddenly had a sound like a plastic bag is underneath... it took a second to realize it was actually me... well i pulled over and this whole part underneath my car is dragging on the ground.. and a part is under my tire! I was strangely calm.. and got the thing from underneath my tire.. called Bob the Sales guy that i was going to the meeting with .. told him I won't be making the meeting.. and he came and rescued me.. he said "you dont' leave your wingman." which i thought was REALLY nice... I totally felt taken care of when he took the part that was dragging off my car and make it driveable.. needless to say I am very grateful for him.... So this morning already I took the car to VW (uh.. can you say.. this better be under Warranty - fingers crossed) and... I thankfully got someone at VW to take me home... So I'm carless.. and Patti another saleswoman is coming to pick me up to go to ANOTHER Meeting... (uh.. work has been BUSY! which adds to my level of anxiety about leaving..) DEEP breaths.....

    but anyway... i gotta do this for sanitys sake..

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Gotta say again.. Being here in my old/new apartment... I spent a few hours last nite spackling and cleaning the house... I got 90% of what I had to do done.. and everything is out now.. so I feel like I have closed that chapter on my residences... and am ready to FULLY commit to creating a more beautiful space (than it already has become) here...
    2. That awesome feeling after exercising.. I ran yesterday at the gym.. and it feels SO DAMN GOOD!!!
    3. Knowing that I have at least FOUR shows to watch on Tivo tonite!!! WOO HOO!! Tonite i stay home.. and do laundry....

    Anyway... that's all for now.. I'll give you an update on my car tomorrow..
    much love,
    kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    It's always nice to know you have people there to help you out! Hope it all works out and have a fabulous time meeting Kevin's family. :)

    8:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home