QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, May 04, 2007

    High/Low 5.4.07

    Tally Ho everyone..

    What's shakin? Ok.. I'll admit it.. I am emotionally and physically exhausted.... So much going on.. I feel like laying in bed and crying... I am actually really looking forward to getting the HECK out of my everyday life.. NOT answer my cell phone or email (Well I'm going to try...) and just relax... I feel like when I get back.. things are going to 1. get REALLY REALLY busy at work.. and 2. Get really good with my Kitty girl back.. unpacking more.. and figuring out what i'm going to do with all the rest of my stuff.. PLUS... I can start building my bumper (my savings acct) again... (I used a bit of money to get things for the apartment.. meh.. i'm just really grateful I had it to use! It has seemed like everyday.. i'm rushing and rushing around to get A,B and C done.. that I don't have any time to just chill.. WHICH.. is not like me.. (on top of the fact that I find myself staying up till midnight just staring at the TV.. which is also not like me..) which is partly why i'm physically tired..

    Work is busy.. VERY. Why is it that when you decide to go on your first week long vacation since you graduated from college.. that work speeds up and you feel like you should not be going... ? I don't really understand that... (uh.. yes i do.. it's happening because I think it's going to happen... work gets busy... so it does!)

    ANYWAY.. shifting focus... onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Knowing I will be FAR FAR away from here.... I'm feeling like I need a little TLC... feeling a bit scattered.. I know... gotta think good thoughts..
    2. It's been ABSOLUTELY beautiful this week... sunny skies... and beautiful weather!
    3. Trying a Nordstroms Chocolate Chip Cookie.. and finding out it DOES taste really good!

    2 things I'm looking forward to today:
    1. Getting EVERYTHING done at work.. so I can walk AWAY and feel like I did my best to get everything done.
    2. GRRR.. Returning those damn movies I rented this weekend and getting that OFF my plate!

    2 long term things that I am looking forward to:
    1. Seeing my savings account increase exponentially.... in the months ahead with my reduced rent.
    2. Getting back to going to the gym after work...
    3. SEEING MY LITTLE PEZ GIRL!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH!!! 3 weeks without her has been VERY VERY WEIRD!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Ok.. not a person persay.. but The universe. Thank you God/The Universe for allowing me to realize that I CREATE EVERYTHING I'M GETTING!!! That i have to take responsibility for what i'm creating!!! I feel so blessed to know this!!!

    K.... so.. no communications from me until MAYBE next monday.. May14th... Have a good weekend.. a good week.. a good weekend.. and i'll talk to you later!

    Much love to you all... Thanks for sticking with me thru the years!
    :) Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home