QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 25, 2008

    High/Low 9.25.08

    Morning almost afternoon!

    How are you? Thursday.. week is winding down nicely for me... the past few days have been cooler...and that coolness has made me feel good... safe.. tied to the earth.. i walk to my car and i see the leaves starting to drop and change.. just went outside to walk to the little pita place around the corner and it's a bit breezy today... but a sign that the earth is preparing for hibernation...

    onto 3 things 2 things :

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I feel good today... Monday I ran.. tuesday I did yoga... wednesday i ran.. and tonite i'll run... yea! I do feel so much better!!! I can tell this is working as a natural sedative to the churning churning churning thats going on in my head. I know I can do it.. i've done it before. No better incentive! I can actually already feel a difference in my body.... again.. my thyroid acts as my best friend or worst enemy if i'm exercising or not.
    2. I am coming close to meeting a deadline. It's Government (GSA) Year end.. and they have request funds for the next year and.. like human nature.. people wait till the end of the year. September 30th.. so it's a flurry here in my office to get stuff done. Thankfully I should have my project done by COB today! Whew!
    3. I have a massage coming up on Saturday. I'm proud of myself.. doing things like massages and regular pedicures to help me feel better about myself. If I keep it up this way.. by next September... I'll lose a few dress sizes.. hair will be just SO long.. and I'll be beauty queen material!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Tonite after work I am going to run.. then I'm going to the movies with my people Stephanie and Scott.. we're going to see the movie "The Women".. I'm just glad that they are my friends.. and keeping me busy...(unfortunately Peter gets out of work early today , like noon, so I won't get to spend time with him but that's ok... that's life being with a chef.)
    2. I just ate this really yummy Pita with steak and cheese. YUM! It's made kinda healthfully with pita bread.. and lettuce.. it's grilled and lean.. so it's not a very heavy feeling sandwich.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    1. Being able to run THREE MILES a day... Oh man I would love that.. and then signing up to run 5K races in the area...!!!
    2. Seeing my Kitty Girl Pez again soon.. I haven't seen her in weeks and miss her terribly!!! It makes me tear up when I think of how much I miss my girl... I know she's safe at my parents.. being spoiled rotten.. but I miss her little cutie girl face..

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Me. I have done so much work.. trying to figure out what is going on in my head... whew! I mean It is my usual to overthink stuff out.. but MAN! I have been working overtime trying to figure out these intense feelings that come on like a wave.. and WHY they come on. I feel like I'm really starting to really get to know who I am... it's a little exhausting.. and with my aversion to resting.. I feel a little emotionally tired but I KNOW I'm going to bear fruits of my own internal labor for doing this hard work on my "stuff"... I'm very proud of myself.

    That's where I am this Thursday... Hmm.. tomorrow is Friday AND Payday...usually a very good day for this dreamer girl.
    Love,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home