QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, February 16, 2006

    High/Low 2.16.06

    Hey ya'll...

    What's shakin? For some reason.. I'm really tired today (no.. I went to bed around 10:30) I'm really really ready for this week to be over..this one has been a long one.

    Yesterday was a strange day, almost from beginning to end.. At work..we had our weekly staff meeting and it ended up in a loud arguement between 2 people... which made it uncomfortable the rest of the day.. Actually our staff meetings really throw a wrench into my day.. I shouldn't complain it makes it shorter.. but it still was quite awkward.. I kinda thought there was going to be a fistfight... thankfully no.

    The afternoon went quickly.. my good friend Matthew fedex'd me a cool CD that i totally enjoyed on the way home.. Matishayu.. Reggae music... and the guy is a hasidic jewish man.. makes for an interesting combination.. Music was pretty good! Really good beat boxing track.. that i listened to a few times..

    Then I had date.. we went to eat Thai.. chatted.. and came over to my house to watch 'Broken Flowers'.. we ended up chatting till 10 and never got to the movie.. I am working on my 'stuff' at the moment.. because I've experienced most men being one way.. and he is the universes response to me wanting to be proven that guys aren't all alike.. (i'm being vague and ambiguous.. don't want to vomit this to the world.) We're going to hang out this weekend again to actually watch the movie.. (Good sign eh? that he wants to continue to hang out with me?) Silly Kerilyn.

    Ok.. off into this day I dash.. feeling a bit frustrated.. and a flurry of different emotions.. oh well.
    one step at a time right?
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    I think I heard some of that guy's reggae last summer! Marly likes him I believe. Good stuff!

    8:53 AM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    PS
    Date sounds FUN! It's always a good sign if you don't get to the movie.... :)

    8:55 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    uuuum......perhaps this would be a good reason y u shouldn't stereotype an entire agenda according to...whichever scrubs (not zack braff either) you're using....just gotta chip through all the coal to get to the diamonds....and kyra's funny...

    8:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home