QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, February 17, 2006

    High/Low 2.17.06

    Man.. I'll tell ya..

    Thank God it's Friday because I don't know how many more odd and upsetting things can happen in one week.. this has been one of the LONGEST weeks i can remember.. and i'm OVER IT!

    Ok.. yesterday I was slapped upside my head that the one salesman that sometimes gives me anxiety was on his way to the owners to resign... the company had begun making changes in the process to which the business is handled.. and he didn't like it. I also found out on Wednesday that the lead designer is resigning to be home with her daughter.. So shit.. now i have that unsettled feeling in my stomach that i'm OH so familiar with... What are they going to do now? Are they going to decide they want me in Beltsville full time (i don't like Maryland... i don't like the energy at all!) I dont' want to do the commute to MD every damn day.. sigh.. So I'm working on all these projects for a salesman who no longer works here.. Sigh.. I can say that yesterday was QUITE an unproductive day for me... I was in shock basically all day..

    Then my date told me he wasn't ready for a relationship... which bummed me out.. put me in victim (whoa is me) mode for a while.. but I"m getting a little better pulling myself out of that.. We'll see what happens.. he emailed me and apologized... we're going to chat this weekend more.. Sigh.. BIG SIGH...

    And THEN!!.. My stupid land line phone at the house won't work.. !! OOOOOOOOH!!!! I am still SO agitated and frustrated with that.. it's not that the service is cut off.. the bill is paid.. but i noticed that when the snow came this weekend.. that the connection was staticky.. and now.. nothing.. i tried making a phone call last nite and got nothing.. I went into rage mode last nite trying to figure it out... I came downstairs this morning to call AT&T to have a service call but forgot.. I don't have a phone!

    And I have to go to Beltsville this morning for a furniture presentation.. I"m not psyched about it..

    Thankfully though.. I went ot the gym last nite and had a GREAT workout!!! Ran another mile.. I"m SO glad I'm running.. I feel SO much better when I do. Then came home and ate leftover mexican food.. yum! That's about all that happened good yesterday..

    So it's friday.. and I"m agitated at the phone... and not ready for whatever changes come from this salesman/designer leaving... sigh.. Why wont' the freaking Corcoran just call me???? gRRRRR

    Ok.. gotta go get ready for another installment of "this is Kerilyns life." (insert sarcasm here)
    heheh.. i'm laughing at myself...
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *HUG*....prescribed as needed...may be used ad nauseam...addiction possible and recommended...

    seriously...this honesty is good...he's not lying to u to use you for his own devices...

    8:55 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home