QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, March 13, 2006

    High/Low 3.13.06

    Hey everyone..

    Monday.. ugh.. but today it's supposed to get to 83 degrees!! Holy Cow!!! I hope hope hope that I don't have to work late and I can enjoy the evening.. Hope your weekend was good.. Mine was good.. tiring but good.

    Went to St Pats festival thing on Saturday with my date Kevin.. (Kerilyn has permagrin) it wasn't too exciting but it was nice spending time with Kevin and his friends.. Then we went to Naomis Comedy show.. She's such a natural.. and there were lots of people there which is awesome! Yesterday I went to volunteer at National Bldg Museum.. I was so tired though... had a bit to drink on Saturday and stayed up late.. so I was kinda out of it yesterday.. Tried to go to bed early last nite... to no avail..

    My house needs some serious cleaning.. it's beyond my level of dirtyness.. but I'm so tired..(and would rather spend time with Kevin) that nothing has gotten done.. This week at work I'm already a bit nervous about.. we're down one designer (sad to see her leave) and I'm busy! I really don't want to stay late this week.. especially with the weather being so nice..sigh.. we'll see.

    I've been so busy that I haven't really spend any time with Naomi in weeks.. it's very weird to me.. we're like passing in the nite.. Her mom and mom's boyfriend are visiting.. but we haven't had any time to catch up really.. and now she's getting ready to sell her side of the house.. and move away... I'm really sad.. but happy for her.

    Ok.. that's about it for now.. I hope you have a good week.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home