QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, February 28, 2006

    High/Low 2.28.06

    hey.

    how's everyone doing? how are you all out there in cyberland ('Rent' Reference)? Why don't you drop me a line... tell me how your doing.....

    Waves of "oh man.. I think I'm coming down with something" keep coming over me.. yesterday I had a slight fever.. and body aches.. and then it went away.. then i woke up at 4:30am .. with SEVERE thirst.. and my a stuffy nose.. now i have a headache and a little nauseous.. and i pray that this is just a little anxiety about getting everything done and packed for mexico.. and all work done before i go too.

    I am so agitated everybody.. the phone company said that their "elite" technicians will be out to my house by 6pm to fix the line.. i got home.. and they never came.. so i stood outside on my cell talking to the phone company.. i told the women i talked to that i understood that she had nothing to do with it.. and then i got upset, yelled a bit.. So... they "say" they'll be out today... in the meantime.. I am not able to record anything on Tivo.. and while your thinking.. "what's the big deal"... there are the little things in life you enjoy.. and watching my few shows are one of them.. I pray that the phone company sticks to their word and fixes this TODAY.. because it's today or tomorrow then I'm gone.. and I'll be really upset if I can't have my fave shows recorded while I'm away...

    anyway.. i'm off to get ready.. tonite i'm going to get a pedicure.. then i have laundry to do.. and start packing.. i also want to go to the mall.. want to get another memory chip for my camera.. and buy a journal.. and would like to see about getting a new bathing suit.. (last minute? uh yes..)

    have a good day.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home