QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    High/Low 3.1.06

    Hey ya'll..

    Wednesday... this time tomorrow I will be on a plane to Dallas Ft. Worth and then to Cancun.. ok i'm officially getting psyched.. i did a few errands last nite.. bought few pairs of new clothes, a new journal... and I started packing.. I'm getting there.. I have to be at the airport tomorrow at 4AM!!! it's going to be a long day for me today.. I'm not sure i should even sleep tonite.. it's an hour to the airport.. we'll see.. tonite I want to get a pedicure.. and I want to get another memory card for my camera.. that's the goal.. I PRAY PRAY PRAY that today is not as crazy as the past week and half has been at work and I maybe can cut out early.. eh.. we'll see.. I surmise that might not be the case..

    First off.. Happy Birthday Angela!!!

    Secondly.. AMEN!!! ALLELUIAH!!! My land line phone works again!!! After 2 weeks of no phone.. many disgruntled phone calls to the phone company.. I came home last nite and plugged the phone in... with anticipation i pressed 'talk' and to my surprise... a dial tone!!! I'm happy because now all my Tivo Shows will be recorded (WOO HOO!!!)

    So I will not be writing till next Tuesday... I know... you'll all miss me dearly, don't worry.. I'll hopefully have some exciting stories.. even relaxing stories to tell you.. and hopefully many photos to show you...My goal for this "vacation" is to TRY to give my brain a rest from overthinking.. just lay like broccoli (Pretty woman reference) and maybe come up with some new ideas for cards... journal.. collage (i'm bringing my glue stick) we'll see.

    Oh.. I really am intrigued by the show Number 1 Single ... Lisa Loeb (singer,funky girl) has a dating reality show.... She's such a beautiful woman.. and definitely up my alley with her style.. but.. she's always so made up... her makeup.. hair.. affluent lifestyle.. that I'm curious about the show to see who she REALLY is... she seems really cold... and cynical (not that I am.. LOL!!! I'm LAUGHING!!!) that it kinda pulls me in..

    Ok... that's all for today.. I can't tell you how much happier I feel that I dont' have to be concerned about the phone anymore.. it's like a load has lifted!!! Thankfully!

    Have a great week and greater weekend!
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How funny, we are in cancun at the same time. I am totally unimpressed with cancun. I love love love Isla Mujeres. Tulum was cool. I enjoyed the shopping and touristy atmosphere or Playa del Carmen. But never ever go downtown cancun. too high crime. Just not my cup of tea. Ive had a good time but I will go back to cozumel before i will do cancun again.

    10:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home