QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, March 09, 2006

    High/Low 3.9.06

    My how time flies...

    it's already the 9th of March.. whew.. Just a week ago.. at this time I was on a plane for Mexico.. crazy how fast the time goes by... in just a few blinks of an eye.. it'll be summer.

    I'm still not caught up on my sleep... still feel a bit tired.. difficult to get up but I feel a bit better...

    I thank you all that wrote nice comments on my pictures.. I would love to get into photography more.. maybe down the road I will. I used to carry my camera everywhere.. now I just carry my IPod..

    Been a busy week for me since I got back.. well it feels like it anyway.. it's busy at work.. and this weekend I'm really busy too.. so who knows when Kerilyns going to rest.. I already have half of next weekend planned.. :)

    OH yea.. I have to tell you this... I loved my 6th grade teacher, Ms. Higgins.. she was awesome.. she taught us about hawks, eagles and turkey vultures.. When I got out of the hospital.. (was in there for 2 months) Ms. Higgins came to my house that summer and tutored me so I wouldn't have to stay back.. I'll never forget that.. Well I've been thinking a lot about her this past year.. well, I thought of her now and again ever since I was 11... and so I found out her address.. and wrote her.. Gave her my business card in the letter.. Well while I was in Mexico.. she wrote me back! And she's living a very spiritual life.. one that I'm a bit envious of i'll admit.. I'm sure the universe was probably pulling me to want to contact her.. I'm excited about rekindling a connection with someone who knew me as a child.. and could possibly now get to know me as an adult (in training). Cool huh?

    Anyway ya'll.. have a good day.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's so sunny out so much earlier and later in the day.. it makes me happier in my soul..
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home