QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    High/Low 3.21.06

    Howdy...

    Tuesday... I hope this week goes by quickly.. The weatherman said it was supposed to snow... um.. no snow.. (thank goodness) It's hard to prepare for the weather when we hear incorrect forecasts.. It is freezing and it is spring.. irony.

    Yesterday I was in a good mood because i didn't have to stay at work all day.. and I THOUGHT that me running around like a chicken with my head cut off on friday would've paid off.. no. Had to totally redo a job yesterday before i left.. and had to revise 3 other jobs.. It's hard to enjoy what you do.. when your just running against a clock all the time....

    So then I had the 2nd part of the medical study i was involved in.. It is a series of 3 MRI's (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) to study the levels of adrenylene and cortisol in the blood when under stress.. Try lying in a MRI tube for an hour when that loud banging is going off.. that's QUITE unerving.. Well when I was 11 I was in the hospital with pneumonia.. and as many of you know.. I have 5 metal staples in my lung.. The doctors told me that it should not affect them.. this big magnet.. and I don't know if its psychosomatic.. but I feel a bit sore on my right side.. a dull ache.. nothing significant.. maybe too many episodes of ER and Greys Anatomy have made me a bit paranoid. I was in the MRI scanner for an hour yesterday.. and next Wednesday.. I have to do it for 2 hours.. I will be asking for a break in between...When in there they flashed up on a screen letters that either made a word.. or letters that didnt' make up a word.. like FLASH or FASHL I had 2 buttons and had to hit one or the other depending on whether they were a word or not.. when I had a task to do.. it wasn't so bad... I have some homework to do.. some tests to take... but I have a week to complete them.

    Tonite Kevin is making dinner... how nice is that? very.

    Ok all.. I'm off.. I hope you have a good day..
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home